• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Changes to some covid rule - song boh ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20220324-WA0001.jpg

My uncle feel song on mask wearing don't need pull down to nose level and standby all the time liao. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If go inside toilet mall toilet considered indoor or outdoor? If considered indoor still need wear mask when peeing in toilet?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone really believe that all these theatrics actually make a scrap of difference to the transmission rates?
My uncle think majority of sinkies think that mask does help to minimise transmission rate disregarding the type of mask and it's settings.
My uncle think it can make a difference if we sanitise our hand properlee and always carry a box of new disposable mask and getting ready to Put them on properlee whenever we are at close proximity with anyone, especiallee when visiting any pte gp as many covid patients roaming around than perimeter.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think majority of sinkies think that mask does help to minimise transmission rate disregarding the type of mask and it's settings.
My uncle think it can make a difference if we sanitise our hand properlee and always carry a box of new disposable mask and getting ready to Put them on properlee whenever we are at close proximity with anyone, especiallee when visiting any pte gp as many covid patients roaming around than perimeter.
Other than this my uncle is just like a typical kopi uncle's going around with mask below nose level and on standby mode to pull up whenever he see any kaypoh ji :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone really believe that all these theatrics actually make a scrap of difference to the transmission rates?
Not long ago my uncle was looking for a particular block of flat at pasir ris and noone could be seen around the vicinity. After some time he saw a xmm leesident and immediatelee went towards her direction to ask and as usual mask was below nose level. Xmm walked verlee fast away from him and leeply in anger put on your mask instead of answering where the block is :frown::geek: so My uncle said KNN gua tio gui ah KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today's announcement:

"I am still sodomizing you but now I will kiss you and stroke your hair. Be grateful." :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now's a good time for her to start wearing a mask and abusing everyone she sees who is not wearing one.

Many kiasi daft Sinkies will continue to wear a mask even if there is announcement that masks are no longer needed under all circumstances.

Well-trained farm animals they are indeed. :biggrin:

staymasked-logo-v3.png

family-1.png

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually mask quite useful when you taking trains buses full of smelly Banglas and Kelings. Try taking all the buses that ply the Tekka route and you'll understand the situation better.