• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Changes to some covid rule - song boh ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It makes this cunt stupid

Screen-Shot-2018-11-20-at-7.03.31-pm.png

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...w-groups-5-vaccinated-diners-amy-khor-1837886

I want to grab her hair and slam her against the wall hard.

Reactions: Rus

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anywhere that is not air-conditioned is considered outdoor. Those with airconditioning is called indoor. Kopitiam is outdoor, can take off mask and relax. Foodcourt is indoor, cannot take off mask to relax.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anywhere that is not air-conditioned is considered outdoor. Those with airconditioning is called indoor. Kopitiam is outdoor, can take off mask and relax. Foodcourt is indoor, cannot take off mask to relax.
Hawker and kopitiam still need mask. As Long there is an entrance, all required mask on.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the end of the day you still need to bring your mask along with you

Unless you are not going anywhere indoors in your entire journey, and you're not taking public transport.

Also, there's no stopping the kiasi Sinkies from wearing a mask everywhere, whom I have a hunch you will see quite a lot of these special ones next week. Don't be surprised if a few of them give interview time to our local propagandists. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad must still use face masks because I still have plenty to go through.

face-masks-stockpiling-Jakarta.png

Do you know masks have an expiry date? I saw it printed on the Tiong brand BYD's masks. :biggrin:

Take note if you're one of the daft Sinkies who sincerely believe that masks protect you. :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Do you know masks have an expiry date? I saw it printed on the Tiong brand BYD's masks. :biggrin:

Take note if you're one of the daft Sinkies who sincerely believe that masks protect you. :cool:
Masks are made of inert materials. and when stored in my 24/7 aircon room (low temp and humidity), they'll last forever. And yes, masks protect me from all the nasty stuff that are trying to kill me.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng agrees that after the expiry date not effective for protection liao lah.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Amy Khor
4 hours ago
As announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce, safe management measures (SMMs) will be eased as we move towards living with #COVID19. The following will take effect on 29 March (next Tuesday):
In hawker centres and markets: National Environment Agency (NEA) and the Town Councils will be removing temporary fencing. This will provide stallholders and patrons greater accessibility and convenience. There will no longer be checks on vaccination status at the entry points and issuance of stickers of hawker centres and markets. With this, up to 5 fully vaccinated persons can dine in together at hawker centres.

In coffeeshops and canteens: Operators which have put in place vaccination-differentiated safe management measures will be able to accommodate up to 10 fully vaccinated persons dining in. Operators must continue to ensure that the necessary control measures and vaccination checks are implemented. The rest of the coffeeshops and canteens will be able to accommodate up to 5 vaccinated persons — similar to hawker centres. These options provide flexibility for business operations without compromising diners’ safety.

Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated persons cannot dine in, but can continue to take away food from #OurHawkerCentres, coffeeshops and canteens. Safe distancing enforcement officers from NEA and Singapore Food Agency (SFA) will conduct spot checks at these premises, and enforcement action will be taken against unvaccinated individuals if they are found dining in.

As these premises are considered indoors, everyone should continue to keep their masks on, except when eating or drinking.
I met with representatives from Hawkers’ Associations (HAs) and coffeeshop operators and associations on Friday to share the latest measures, and was glad that they were supportive of the measures.

All the representatives from the HAs who were present welcomed the removal of the temporary fencing! I thanked everyone for their help in ensuring that their premises remain safe and clean for all. With our continued collective efforts, the situation is stabilising and we can look forward to resuming even more activities safely in future. Let us stay vigilant and continue to adhere to prevailing SMMs, to protect ourselves and our loved ones.
#SGUnited

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will miss the good old lock down, circuit breaker days. Singapore will return to madness, and overcrowding train again.