• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCS's wife

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It appears that CCS may have kept the appearance of his wife, the details of his wife, very private.
Does any one has info and photo of his wife?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that CCS may have kept the appearance of his wife, the details of his wife, very private.
Oh...Charlie99, you just made a fundamental error in English grammar :wink::smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes, Kee Chiu has been keeping very quiet about his wife and I suspect something is amiss. Some things are known about her. They met in MINDEF, so she works for the govt. Her last name is Low. there are pictures of her standing next to him when they when to visit Old Fart's rotting corpse. I think she might be even taller then him. Other then that even her full name is not known. If u look at the past experiences of nepotism, e.g. Whore Jinx, then u can assume that she was a nobody, in a dead end position at MINDEF. And now escalated to exalted status way beyond her qualifications.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gentlemen,

She is a very good woman, a very good mother.
She went through a lot for the difficulties that she is facing.

If I have some credibility here, I appeal that we don't judge her in the same light as her spouse.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gentlemen,

If I have some credibility here, I appeal that we don't judge her in the same light as her spouse.
Then you can shut the hell up about her and let others do the talking.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I don't understand your point.
I always thought you are female. You should be more sympathetic of her plight.
my uncle say he was once a young man until rectum stuck by mobilephone by diaper wearing gay uncle so now is young gay lah.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gentlemen,

what difficulty can a wife of a highly paid pap lackey face? obviously not financial problems

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is his wife spotting short boyish hair, wearing mismatched clothes and slippers too?
that's tarpow john's wife lah, always dressed to the 9's as both of them only attend rc and pa events.
always dressed for the occasion - as making a beeline to the free food counter is easier this way :cool: