• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious CCS disparages ALL Singaporeans in leaked grassroot speech...

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
This jibye mother fucker talking style exactly rike those mother jibye family business gm/ceo KNN he talk as if he owns sg KNN whether he talk sense is not the subject at all KNN my uncle see 1 beat 1 KNN and those audience laugh and laugh exactly rike those doggies employees who fear to lose their jobs KNN
he is trying to imitate his godfather, LKY... what he forgot is... LKY speaks with 5 decades of track record behind him.. whereas this ah chan has nothing to show..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes I have new found respect for CCS. He has echoed my thoughts exactly. Singaporeans are a bunch of idiots.

Never again will I make any disparaging remarks about him and I would like to personally apologise to CCS for things I have said in the past if I get a chance to meet him.

Listening to the recording I have also realised that despite being a military man he does have a good grasp of what it takes to run a successful business. He is obviously has a very high IQ and thus is able to take stock of any situation and come up with a logical solution.

My vote goes to the PAP for having ministers of such a high calibre within their ranks.
My vote will also go to the PAP and I hope he becomes our next PM. Long live CCS!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai, let's our show our love, support and votes in the next GE to our General Kee Chiu!!
1582000083430.png