• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious CCS disparages ALL Singaporeans in leaked grassroot speech...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies love this sort of character... ah beng type. Zorro Lim was another one.

On the other hand ACS boy CSJ who speaks eloquently and logically cannot get a foot in. If he used more Singlish and behave liked Ah Beng he would get more votes.

If I remember right,Desmond was a product of ACS and he was a world-class tard. And also voted in by sinkies.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surgical Masks do nothing to protect the wearer against infection. They were invented for the purpose of preventing medical personal from infecting patients.

Medical personal who need protection against potentially fatal infections need far more than just a surgical mask.

I mean if u think about it......if it prevents
Medical personnel from infecting patients,in an indirect way it is doing its job.u just need everyone to wear masks.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I mean if u think about it......if it prevents
Medical personnel from infecting patients,in an indirect way it is doing its job.u just need everyone to wear masks.

Yes but medical personal use a mask for a procedure and then discard it. The way the general public are using it is like an article of clothing. In hot, humid environments all it does is become a breeding ground for the bugs and makes matters even worse!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I honestly have no idea. He may still be here but I'm pretty certain you are not him.
alberta doc is definitely not him. my brother used to be at sgh and should know alberta doc very well. it’s a very small world among the doctor community in sg. everything alberta doc posted about medicine on sbf was verified by my brother and thus he’s legit.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surgical Masks do nothing to protect the wearer against infection. They were invented for the purpose of preventing medical personal from infecting patients.

Medical personal who need protection against potentially fatal infections need far more than just a surgical mask.
KNN it is quite unbelievable that surgical mask works uni directional KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
alberta doc is definitely not him. my brother used to be at sgh and should know alberta doc very well. it’s a very small world among the doctor community in sg. everything alberta doc posted about medicine on sbf was verified by my brother and thus he’s legit.
Thank you. Seriously jw5 bro. I already give a lot of info about myself to show that I am not scroobal lah. I am really not that guy or Mark Yeo.

I have 4 kids 18, 17, 12 and 2 years old. And they are not liars lah. Neither am I.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1582082979403.jpg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Suee Chieh ex NTUC Income CEO and ex NTUC Enterprise CEO and Kee Chiu and ArseLoon
must go to UN and tell the world what they told us.

Show the world how $$$$ can get calibre of leadership that will astound and delight all

Emoji Laughing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to see him repeat his speech on live TV,word for word, and not hide in room say it. then I say he is not a hypocrite

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to see him repeat his speech on live TV,word for word, and not hide in room say it. then I say he is not a hypocrite

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCS should feel ashame of himself if he rethink why siao lang many many now in sinkieland under their charge KNN wonder how the couple who wore eye and face mask and Very Kind Lady that hoard oil felt towards his comments KNN
download.gif

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not that guy lah.

When we meet up I will prove to you. Lol. I am real doctor licensed in Alberta and Ontario. Will show you my college registration cards. The Alberta one is just print on a piece of paper cos they dont issue cards. I go online to get the PDF file and print it myself. Ontario is a paper card.

I think jw5 is starting to think you are scroobal as well! LOL!
it's hilarious! that's why :laugh::laugh::laugh: