• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

()CCB Angmoh can get away with fighting outside our court house KNN (pics)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice, can see the ang moh underwear.

20140215_ln_hit-03.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese translation of article:

初庭外罕见一幕!两壮汉在初庭门口互殴到鼻青脸肿,还有一名女郎用手提袋“助阵”,“激战”约5分钟,约10名保安和警员花了十几分钟才让三人冷静下来.

Rare incident outside subordinate court! Two men were fighting at the entrance until they faces were bruised, and a female companion also joined in using her handbag. After scuffling for 5 mins, about 10 security and police officers took more than 10 mins to calm down the three of them.

The bold part is proof beyond doubt that Singapore is fucked. Fucked up beyond all redemption. Game over, thanks for playing. 50 years of independence? There won't be another 50 years, mark my words.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i bet u one million if i did that outside court i would be arrested right away.... none of these B S calming down

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i bet u one million if i did that outside court i would be arrested right away.... none of these B S calming down

only foreigners got the privilege of calming down and maximum restraint, locals can arrest and fined straight away..from jaywalking to littering to riot all proven..

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
[
Looksblike cb angnmo fist fight differs from sinkie mrt one..

The double standard of our SPF clearly arbitrary charged at his own whim
URL="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/singapore/two-men-arrested-for/961756.html"]http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/singapore/two-men-arrested-for/961756.html[/URL]

Singapore

Two men arrested for fighting in MRT
A
A+
21 Jan 2014 14:52
SINGAPORE: Police have arrested two men, aged 40 and 50, for fighting with each other in an MRT train travelling between Khatib and Yio Chu Kang MRT stations.

The fight was caught in a video that went viral.

On January 11 at about 11.55pm, police were alerted by a call from staff in a MRT station that two men were fighting in an MRT train carriage.

When officers from Ang Mo Kio Police Division arrived, both men had already left.

Police investigated and identified both men.

The two men were arrested on Monday in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9.

The pair will be charged in court on Wednesday with affray.

If convicted, they can be jailed up to a year and fined S$5,000.

Commander of Ang Mo Kio Police Division, Assistant Commissioner Keok Tong San, said that the police will not hesitate to track down and prosecute those who disturb public peace by committing such senseless acts of violence.