• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Catholic High School si gi nas hooting each other in the toilet

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time, hooting sessions in the toilet is a regular affair. "Why, buay song is it? Come lah! Got balls go toilet settle!" I enjoyed such sessions as it's a good opportunity to put into practice my TKD and Chinese martial arts skills and whack the shit out of some asshole. Those were the good old days.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with this it's part and parcel of growing up.
Correct KNN last time my uncle and his gang in uniform always take turn to walk like this along bukit timah while taking bud to bully the high ses sap schools student KNN
giphy.gif

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just normal for boys to slug it out.
Singapore should not be too alarmed. Everyone goes through that.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what Sinkie boys need or else they will grow up to be effeminate and weak creatures who won't be respected by anyone.

Overprotective parents and Karens should not complain about this. And to those shrinks : these boys do not have a 'social disorder', nor do they need to be drugged or counselled into become good, docile, obedient boys.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
no big deal.

last month Maris Stella High School (Primary)'s teacher got beaten up by students and MC.
hahahaa, then MOE covered up.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is all part of a boy's growing up process. I came from an all boy's school in the East. Every month would have royal rumble inside the toilets or at the back of the school after class or after a football game. That time we were influenced by characters like Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior from the WWF. I hope the school won't terninate these boys. This experience will also make them more street wise when they get older.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is all part of a boy's growing up process. I came from an all boy's school in the East. Every month would have royal rumble inside the toilets or at the back of the school after class or after a football game. That time we were influenced by characters like Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior from the WWF. I hope the school won't terninate these boys. This experience will also make them more street wise when they get older.

Were you from St Pat's?