• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Car polishing business can do ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Start a religion.

Think something along the line of 'Kong hee' fatt choi and the pinoy prince of bel air

millions per year, tax free and recession proof.

u'll able to afford one family per country in the UN, not to mention the one u are having now.

my good friend last year become a " tangkee " this year he's can buy landed house liao ...

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is. but they dealt with the powerful spirits or ghosts. not the real gods.

some are real. the fake ones don't come to a good end, for they invite the spirits too, to fcuk them for fcking them.

Think of the karmic debt they incurr for dubbing in supernatural forces, this isnt funny at all.

It is as real as real could be.

In fact, the more u take things from others not belonging to you,

the more you'll get to pay back later. This is nature's way of balancing things

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why a tangkee is better then a businessman

1) you dont need any licence

2) low start up cost ( h2o , paper , joss stick , some " idol " for display and for convicing customer )

3) rental free ( could set up in your house )

4)nobody will sue you if you give fake promises like wealth , woman , luck ...ect ( in other words , there no CASE going after you )even lucky plaza and sim lim square saleman will envy you ..

5) customer is never always right if you are " tangkee "

6) customer will never ask you any discount for your service

7) customer treat you like god

8) when you do your sale pitch , people listen

9) you can forget about hiring FT ...local will help you out without you paying them any salary ....we call them free labour .

10) you dont pay much tax

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP boot polishing work will work.
sure make money one.
get those cheap cheap worker, wait outside building with lots of PAP workers, polish shoe like those NYC shoe polisher.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is. but they dealt with the powerful spirits or ghosts. not the real gods.

some are real. the fake ones don't come to a good end, for they invite the spirits too, to fcuk them for fcking them.

Think of the karmic debt they incurr for dubbing in supernatural forces, this isnt funny at all.

It is as real as real could be.

In fact, the more u take things from others not belonging to you,

the more you'll get to pay back later. This is nature's way of balancing things

why you know that they dealt with spirits and ghost and not god ? how to know the different ? :wink:

how do you know some are real and not fake ? you mean those real ones will live peacefully until they die ? their life is a bed of roses ?

karma ? you mean good things can only happen to good people and bad things can happen only to bad people ? i know that alot of us have heard of bad things happen to good people too , no ?

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose real ones can have metal rods pierced across their mouths without pain and the fake ones just shake left and right.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The angmohs have very insensitive thick skin so they are not tangkees.

if you said that angmo "father" die on the " cross " so their " children "skin is thicker then asian ..i would have convice :wink: ...anyway , why some asian can do body suspension without any god help ? :wink:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all kind bros...

Am jobless and over 40 of age. Thinking of some small business to do as tired of sending all resumes with no reply.

Doing own business is the only way out but do not have big capital and special skill.

Any kind bros out there who have some experiences with this trade on how to start can share some...

Do not mind the hard/dirty work and the long hours.. As long as can make a monthly income of 3-4k will be very much happy to support the family.

Thanks a millions !

Car Polishing Business??
Seems like you are not thinking very hard here.

We hav a crisis now and the polishing car is the last thing to do for
car owners if they are out of jobs, pay cut..

Either they ask their maid to do it
or they do it themselves.

Not to mention this kind of business is NOT re-concurrence kind of business.
Polish 1 time...might go else where to polish.

You shd ask what kind of business are the basic necessity &
involves all age group, and all income type.

Look at FMCG model business.

:p :biggrin: :p

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Car Polishing Business??
Seems like you are not thinking very hard here.

You shd ask what kind of business are the basic necessity &
involves all age group, and all income type.

If you are referring to OKT, absolutely agree with you.

hankcock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Franker, i am thinking of starting a legalised brothel in sin, maybe if u interested we can cooperate, i'm currently stationed in china, due to economic downturn, lots of nightclubs have been closed= many young girls unemployed, for a start i can provide 20 girls to sin subject to approval by garment, mkt price now is $150, split 50/50 with the girls= $75 each, lets say 1 gal has 5 customer per day, our income will be $75x5=$425 each girl, 20 girls will be $8500 per day, 1 mth will be $255000 b4 rental and other costs, how to cooperate we can discuss further. Cheers.

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all kind bros...

Am jobless and over 40 of age. Thinking of some small business to do as tired of sending all resumes with no reply.

Doing own business is the only way out but do not have big capital and special skill.

Any kind bros out there who have some experiences with this trade on how to start can share some...

Do not mind the hard/dirty work and the long hours.. As long as can make a monthly income of 3-4k will be very much happy to support the family.

Thanks a millions !

Hi I have been thinking of marketing my father's pasta sauce. I don't have the time or money to do it myself. Please contact me and I can discuss with you. Any profits plse give me some royalties. To make money, keep your overheads like rental low. I have some ideas how but no money. Please contact me and I can discuss with you. With you money and my ideas, we can try to make it work. Thanks.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Food business is the best, since you have no capital start small by renting a small space in coffeeshop and sell things like otah or nasi lemak.

I started small but now becoming bigger. During credit crisis now, when banks are tight, they still want to offer me loan and I will tap on Spring financing schemes to get maximum return.

At the beginning you are unknown, you have to sell cheap and good and work long hours, When business picks up you can hire additional help. But whether local or foreigner, make sure you get someone who can work, not some joker with attitude who will make life difficult for you. Remember you are boss - you can hire and fire, don't let jokers climb all over you. Avoid SMU grads at all costs

Hi all kind bros...

Thanks a millions !

cityhope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all kind bros...

Thanks a millions !

bro, u should organise a meetup where interested bros here can share and exchange ideas over coffee. The business associations, clans, get-rich-quick scams have networking sessions. Business is all about network. rite?? :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u seriously asking for advice here, can you at least list down your past work experiences...

btw, i dun think car polishing or forex are good ideas.. perhaps u can try driving a taxi.

Almost every "Thomas, Donald..&....." are driving taxis, many are giving up the taxis...

A few basic human needs, "food, water & sex"...F&B business perhaps, if one can find a small reasonable place for rental?..ahh!..not encouraging one to be a pimp or pros:biggrin:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose real ones can have metal rods pierced across their mouths without pain and the fake ones just shake left and right.

That's Thaipusam.

i tot real one can eat hot charcoal, drink boiling oil, withstand knife stabbing..etc.