• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CANTONESE DOG CHICKEN @MUSCLEPOWER SELF ADMITTED TO BE CRIMINAL BULLY WITH NO EVIDENCE WHILST BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND ATTACKING ME FOR YEARS AS CHICKEN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower cantonese dog prostitute descendant dare not show his face and hiding in other threads mocking Gansiokbin silly hokkien hero that fight foreigner Malaysian Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to hire his own kind sinkie Cantonese evil ingrate lazy idle bitch accountant as 笑柄。 Pui!
干笑柄 this lcb should be stripped naked and have her cheebye spread wide to lure in all the ah Nehs. Fuck you until bleed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower cantonese dog prostitute descendant dare not show his face and hiding in other threads mocking Gansiokbin silly hokkien hero that fight foreigner Malaysian Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to hire his own kind sinkie Cantonese evil ingrate lazy idle bitch accountant as 笑柄。 Pui!
A bitch like you should have hot oil poured inside your dirty hole. Your smelly cunt needs to be flushed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be good to chop your big cb into 8 pieces. The rest of you can feed dog.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you pinch your ccb and keep the smell in?

75629779.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how 无耻之徒@musclepower acting innocent. Shameless or not?

Post in thread 'A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @Balls2U etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/a-...their-cantonese-dog-pride.357701/post-3963064
Post in thread 'A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @Balls2U etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/a-...their-cantonese-dog-pride.357701/post-3963755

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up.... until I broke my finger
During the honeymoon we were driving a few thousand kilometers from Canada to USA. Very tiring journey in those days without gps assistance. There was car rental with gps then but very expensive. I also accidentally broke my finger when I closed the door and ended up in Canada hospital. It’s not a good start indeed.
老雞婆 ... really the no horse run :geek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn... really knn.. honeymoon in US Canada...must have spent at least a month there exploring each other body and still can't find a hole.. Cb hubby should have driven to california to hire cb expert @eatshitndie to find hole
for cave sexploration must be equipped with helmet (condom) and night vision goggles for pitch black search or torchlight mounted on helmet for spotlight search.
1707631381795.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn... really knn.. honeymoon in US Canada...must have spent at least a month there exploring each other body and still can't find a hole.. Cb hubby should have driven to california to hire cb expert @eatshitndie to find hole
Look at you LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE pretend don’t know English I already said in my post I broke a finger and you don’t know long distance USA road trip is very tiring and stressful especially without gps? Pui!