• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can't see more than 100m

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's 11am now, when i look out of the window, the haze is so thick that I can hardly see beyond 100 meters.

And there's no warning on tv or radio, is NEA's Ms. Vivian sleeping???

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember, ladies and gentlemen, the air quality in Singapore is still within the healthy to moderate range. :rolleyes:

No need to panic, go outdoors and do some exercise. The air is fresh! :biggrin:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's 11am now, when i look out of the window, the haze is so thick that I can hardly see beyond 100 meters.

Haze small matter lah! Every year have, no update, no action for one year only occurs every 50 years! Being able to fix the opposition also occurs only once in 50 years, so the priority is to fix the opposition! They are not paid millions to solve your problems, they are paid millions to fix the opposition lah!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are thankful that you have the PAP & their government department NEA who made SINgapore a livable place...Vivien too busy playing "humtum bola" don't disturb..now they are playing 'hide & seek' with LTK involved...and later "police & thief"...thank you you have PAP & NEA, praise the gourd!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't we just nuke that useless country? That will solve 90% of the Asean problems.

ps.. i'm talking about Indonesia not Singapore

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will report in July that the dengue cases has gone down in June, after that act blur until another person drop dead.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NEA will announce that due to the haze problem, there will be less mosquito. The haze act as mosquito repellent. The thicker the haze, the better it is. :biggrin: