• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canadian PR

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't care for Black Friday unless I have a need for something. Planning for Montreal and Quebec City over Christmas week.

My neighbours are all putting up the lights and I feel compelled to do it too. The streets in my neighbourhood look beautiful when you drive through the neighbourhood.

I'm looking forward to Spring and Summer. Am gonna do road trips up north to do some camping and provincial park hiking!

How's it going for all the fellow Canadians here?

Got any good Black Friday deals?

Any plans for the winter? Skiing?

Xmas lights?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Winter is my favorite season. Pity Calgary isn't getting much snow so far.
no rain except for some sprinkles so far for 2 weeks in most of california, although the mountains are getting snow at 5000-ft above due to a passing storm north of napa valley. ski season is on.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Some people in Canada or USA has to evacuate from their homes due to 7.9-magnitude earthquake off the Gulf of Alaska.

Tsunami warnings was in effect for 12 hours before being cancelled.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/23/us/alaska-earthquake/index.html
That was yesterday lah!

Anyway I asked my friend in Vancouver Port Coquitlam area. She says only Vancouver Island kena. The island shields Vancouver City itself from Tsunamis. Something like how Sumatra Shields Singapore from the south.

I am in Calgary. Damn far inland. Will not kena! Hee Hee!

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was yesterday lah!

Anyway I asked my friend in Vancouver Port Coquitlam area. She says only Vancouver Island kena. The island shields Vancouver City itself from Tsunamis. Something like how Sumatra Shields Singapore from the south.

Lucky her. The entire west coast from BC to California got the warning.

https://streamable.com/v14u8

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Lucky her. The entire west coast from BC to California got the warning.

https://streamable.com/v14u8
27329674_10155999695942487_1831223180_o.png

sinkies don't usually move to those affected areas lah. They all glamor glamor one go to Vancouver.

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
27329674_10155999695942487_1831223180_o.png

sinkies don't usually move to those affected areas lah. They all glamor glamor one go to Vancouver.

Ha ha, that's false assurance or over confidence. That epicenter is far away in the Gulf of Alaska.

What if the epicentre is right at Vancouver or even Tofino? Habis, liao.

Don't forget a 4.7 magnitude earthquake struck Vancouver in December 2015. No damage, just some shaking and didn't make it beyond local press.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was yesterday lah!

moreover the tsunami needs to climb the rockies and cascade down the plains to calgary. if that ever happens, all the snow on the peaks will becum a giant mudslide engulfing the entire continent. we all will die. not just folks in calgary, sinkies in hooker hub sg will kaput too.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ha ha, that's false assurance or over confidence. That epicenter is far away in the Gulf of Alaska.

What if the epicentre is right at Vancouver or even Tofino? Habis, liao.

Don't forget a 4.7 magnitude earthquake struck Vancouver in December 2015. No damage, just some shaking and didn't make it beyond local press.

Haha! That is one of the reasons why I don't live in Vancouver. Not just Tsunami. Earthquake leh?

But sinkies very confident spend millions on houses in Vancouver.

I stay in Calgary happy lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
moreover the tsunami needs to climb the rockies and cascade down the plains to calgary. if that ever happens, all the snow on the peaks will becum a giant mudslide engulfing the entire continent. we all will die. not just folks in calgary, sinkies in hooker hub sg will kaput too.

If that happens whole world die lah. LOL!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that happens whole world die lah. LOL!
sinkies have a weird and misinformed sense of geography and geology. in 2 dimensional geography sinkies are very good as they can memorize the world map and spew out cities and cuntries like spitting out chicken bones on the table at the hawker center. but in geology (3 and 4 dimensions) sinkies are retards.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
adopt-a-sloth

sinkies are slow-witted underachieving mentally defective numbskulls. When I think of sinkies I see this image
Jon-Snow.jpg

adopt-a-sloth