• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can whoever the fuck he is stop locking up the jw5 food thread?!?!?

jw5

Loyal
You are so stupid what’s so difficult to send 50 empty messages as cover up. My real experience from living in JB forum is a Malaysian Indian lowlife liar son of whore actually bothered to create clone that is nice and sent me a few PMs with real long content to encourage me while another clone posted slut whore mistress comments in the forum. Luckily I am also a clone hunter with superior clone hunting skills - second to @jw5 of course - and I exposed him in the forum. He admitted it ok and said it’s time for him to leave the forum for better things anyway. What an evil filthy Indian bastard liar son of whore.

Don't believe everything our "ex Persian ex Burmese" Boss posts here lah...................... He once said "Nobody is on trial here" which means there is no such thing as perjury. And he is absolutely right. If anyone whacks you, just whack them back. But try your very best not to whack those who never once baited you (for example me), which you admitted you did. :eek::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't believe everything our "ex Persian ex Burmese" Boss posts here lah...................... He once said "Nobody is on trial here" which means there is no such thing as perjury. And he is absolutely right. If anyone whacks you, just whack them back. But try your very best not to whack those who never once baited you (for example me), which you admitted you did. :eek::biggrin:
You mean he is telling lies of the 50 PMs? What a liar bastard son of whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope you are telling lies you did engage me you are the one that talked to me first just a few days ago. And you did bait and attack me in the past which @jw5 also said you did bait me.
And also @nayr69sg you implied @jw5 keep bumping old threads therefore you closed them. Then what about the Pan Ling Ling thread? It’s a new thread. Why did you close it suddenly?

jw5

Loyal
You mean he is telling lies of the 50 PMs? What a liar bastard son of whore.

I told you before leongsam and zhihau are ok lah..................... please try to harness your energy to whack those who baited and whacked you. It's only fair that those who don't bait you don't get whacked by you. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
K L N

Some of my virtual buddies here :
@glockman -- The Punisher, Pastor, Tiko Ong, Rupiah Muti-Trillionaire
@jw5 -- Food Blogger
@zhihau -- Owner of LauKwayBu Tonic soup shop and Cotton Factory
@sweetiepie -- and his wise Uncle for adviCe
@nightsafari -- the frank, honest to goodness Gentleman
@whoami -- my allied forces in fcuking shit putera
@empathizerofeatshitndie -- also my allied forces
@eatshitndie -- the one and only six-nine's on most of his sentences

@orangutan -- the Lost ah meng / R.I.P

and my Sinaloa Drug Cartel Clones.....
Why no me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told you before leongsam and zhihau are ok lah..................... please try to harness your energy to whack those who baited and whacked you. It's only fair that those who don't bait you don't get whacked by you. :biggrin:
Why I have to be fair to @Leongsam and @zhihau when obviously they have not been fair to me. Look at my posts to @Leongsam yesterday on him allowing my good name to be defamed and spammed but not Mark Yeo photos. As for @zhihau this cantonese snake did bait and attack me with can eat don’t waste all the time not to mention his unfair bans of me and locking me out of so many threads.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for @zhihau this cantonese snake did bait and attack me with can eat don’t waste all the time not to mention his unfair bans of me and locking me out of so many threads.
Come to think of it what @zhihau did to me is exactly the same as what @nayr69sg did to you @jw5. A matter of different moderator different target that’s all.

jw5

Loyal
Why I have to be fair to @Leongsam and @zhihau when obviously they have not been fair to me. Look at my posts to @Leongsam yesterday on him allowing my good name to be defamed and spammed but not Mark Yeo photos. As for @zhihau this cantonese snake did bait and attack me with can eat don’t waste all the time not to mention his unfair bans of me and locking me out of so many threads.

leongsam and zhihau are not perfect in their judgements all the time, but I would say for that for the better part of the last 20 years I have associated with them online, they have been ok and fair. Boss Sam posts a lot of shit and TCSS so you have to play along with him sometimes. I don't know zhihau personally, but he is one of the most decent people I have ever encountered, whether online or in real life.

Just harness your energy correctly. I will also try to. :smile: