• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can whoever the fuck he is stop locking up the jw5 food thread?!?!?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go fuck yrslf scriptures pumping hacker...

Tats ur god. :roflmao:

1624160366478.png

jw5

Loyal
The moniker was killed years back, I don’t even know why… a situation of not knowing who murdered me

I liked the part where the moniker was trying to explain what the moniker meant. Many people did not know it was the car rally. :coffee:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I liked the part where the moniker was trying to explain what the moniker meant. Many people did not know it was the car rally. :coffee:
That was the year I went to the little town to watch the race… something unexpected cropped up and I never got to watch the race

jw5

Loyal
That was the year I went to the little town to watch the race… something unexpected cropped up and I never got to watch the race

Must have been a waste to go all the way there. and not be able to watch........................... :frown:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m Lemans2011… the person who advised you to buy NusaDuta :biggrin:
Omg never know you are evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore after so many PMs. The lesson to learn is never trust Malaysians’ recommendations on anything. I bet you have undisclosed interest in Nusa Duta that’s why you recommended me. Pui!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come to
Omg never know you are evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore after so many PMs. The lesson to learn is never trust Malaysians’ recommendations on anything. I bet you have undisclosed interest in Nusa Duta that’s why you recommended me. Pui!
yes indeed, my family is the developer :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to

yes indeed, my family is the developer :biggrin:
Come to what? Come to daddy is it? That’s what your clone @Wunderfool chanted repeatedly to me to bully me. Looks like you are exactly the same lowly character as that evil filthy Malaysian indian liar son of whore nick tekkun that I exposed using clone to write nicely to me in PM while harassing me in the forum in another nick.