• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Singapore produce a Michelin fishball noodle store one day?

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But why bother about their ratings or acrreditation? Just enjoy the noodles.

Yes I agree no need to worry about the rating as long as its good and enjoyable. But it the
Novelty of it being Michelin its okay. For sure this old uncle cannot afford any Michelin French restaurants not even half star.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sori bro, paiseh for my suakuness? how come michelin certify food har. thought michelin good in tires and calendars.

20130327_144337_zps66de5155.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think about it, imagine you eating $30 chicken rice in chatterbox, some relatives or friends walked pass and saw you eating this expensive chicken rice they will be full of envy for you and your head will swell. The feeling is definitely priceless. Think about it.

sorry, i not howlian type, i rather be practical. i dont mind paying a buck for a good meal but to pay extra so that can howlian? Siao............

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the 1970s, my beef noodles at Bugis Street was awarded the Able Magic Gastronomical Award. It was published in the Book of Kells.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's this very good sushi restaurant that got made into a film that got many of these stars in a row. Fuck i forgot the name of the movie.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sori bro, paiseh for my suakuness? how come michelin certify food har. thought michelin good in tires and calendars.

[IMGhttp://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o497/chonburifc/20130327_144337_zps66de5155.jpg[/IMG]

Yes bro I also waiting for the answer...
Their calendars power....same same thailand's Leo beer calendars.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yup that's right and the son needs to take years before he can actually hope to be as good as his dad or never.

now need to check if the sushi got radiation...

I have seen that movie before and i dun like their cultural style..

What the hell is cannot be as good as his dad, that is so selfish and egoistic... that is a huge dent on the son's self esteem... why live a life dealing with such shit???

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
presentation. food looks good. noodle perfect in terms of texture. wonton probably nice and succulent. portion just perfect. Not too big and cumbersome. make for a nice lunch meal. eat quickly and bugger off. no need to order drinks as soup in meal.