• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can PAP save 100 Singaporeans from flooded Thailand?

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not Yaacob's baby may be. But it is Ass Loong's!

How?

First World Govt?

Bring your citizens back lah!

Waiting for what?

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_599128.html

The Straits Times
www.straitstimes.com
Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Nov 4, 2010
100 S'poreans trapped by floods

AT LEAST 100 Singaporeans could be stuck in southern Thailand due to the floods, said travel agents, with some estimating as many as 400 or more.

Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said it is in contact with most of Singaporeans stranded. It said all who contacted the ministry were safe and some were on their way out of Hat Yai.

The MFA added that it was also in contact with the authorities and hotels in the area, and would work with officials to help those stranded there.

Some Singaporeans have also reported on social networking sites like Facebook that they were trapped in their hotels, where the water had risen to 5m high, and were running out of food and water.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What to do Singapore gov cannot do anything. Best is for them to stay in Hotel until water level down to acceptable level for any transport to move.
Their life is not in danger.
Please la small matter want gov to save citizen regardless the location on the planet. Sinkie request really out of mind.
There are thousand of Thai are in worst situation that need 1st piriority to safe them.
Small problem Sinkie KPKB. If they have brain they can think of a way like rent at small boat/sampan in Hatyai to move out of flood area go to Phuket then fly back from there.
Railway/car/bus all choice are out.
Best is try your best go to Phuket.n That what I will do.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do Singapore gov cannot do anything. Best is for them to stay in Hotel until water level down to acceptable level for any transport to move.
Their life is not in danger.
Please la small matter want gov to save citizen regardless the location on the planet. Sinkie request really out of mind.
There are thousand of Thai are in worst situation that need 1st piriority to safe them.
Small problem Sinkie KPKB. If they have brain they can think of a way like rent at small boat/sampan in Hatyai to move out of flood area go to Phuket then fly back from there.
Railway/car/bus all choice are out.
Best is try your best go to Phuket.n That what I will do.

1st world govt pre-warned their citizens on travel advisories against traveling to disaster expected zones. & they evacuate their own citizens with military transportation when it became necessary.

"What to do" is a PAP incompetence slogan like "stand up for SGP"

It is the pimple on the bear ass of PAP's Emperor's New Clothe!

:wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1st world govt pre-warned their citizens on travel advisories against traveling to disaster expected zones. & they evacuate their own citizens with military transportation when it became necessary.

"What to do" is a PAP incompetence slogan like "stand up for SGP"

It is the pimple on the bear ass of PAP's Emperor's New Clothe!

:wink:

Theortically you are correct.

But in actual fact, nobody expected the flood will be that bad in Southern Thailand.

Please name me one country, (including the AbhiSHIT Government to all Thais) that warn people against travelling to Hatyai before the floods? Just name me one first or third world country!

Well, you are right, some people go Hatyai to "STAND UP for Singapore"

:rolleyes:

sand_ban

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theortically you are correct.

But in actual fact, nobody expected the flood will be that bad in Southern Thailand.

Please name me one country, (including the AbhiSHIT Government to all Thais) that warn people against travelling to Hatyai before the floods? Just name me one first or third world country!

Well, you are right, some people go Hatyai to "STAND UP for Singapore"

:rolleyes:

I don't care about other countries but it had been in all the news many days that 40-50 people already lost their lives in Thai floods before south Thailand flooded. First World PAP govt gave no travel advisory to Singaporeans. Should we still pay George Yeo this month's pay or cut his pay? :wink::rolleyes::eek::biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't care about other countries but it had been in all the news many days that 40-50 people already lost their lives in Thai floods before south Thailand flooded. First World PAP govt gave no travel advisory to Singaporeans. Should we still pay George Yeo this month's pay or cut his pay? :wink::rolleyes::eek::biggrin:

Talking rubbish. Ask anybody who has been abroad and they will confirm that the Singapore embassies have been very responsive to their citizens in times of crisis. When 911 happened, they called every single Singaporean who had registered an NY address with the embassy. During the Indonesian crisis, a Singapore IC was sufficient to be airlifted out of Indonesia.

sand_ban

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking rubbish. Ask anybody who has been abroad and they will confirm that the Singapore embassies have been very responsive to their citizens in times of crisis. When 911 happened, they called every single Singaporean who had registered an NY address with the embassy. During the Indonesian crisis, a Singapore IC was sufficient to be airlifted out of Indonesia.

PAP do fuck by making telephone call for fuck? Our own family members don't know how to call and need PAP govt to Wayang for no purpose is it?

100 stranded Singaporeans all can all their own friends and families and loved ones. No need PAP to do useless pretense.:oIo::mad: Choo Boh Lan and Wayang for world's highest salaries. When you are stuck in a disaster zone all you need govt to do is to get your ass out. Not telephone call to do USELESS TALKCOCK!

You call for what? Let Singtel earn IDD fees? Huh? Roaming got FOC or not?

Just to show a fake Wayang that you are doing some work?

Useless bumps drawing world's highest salaries fucking robbers and conmen! KNNCCB! :oIo::oIo:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
is sand_ban posting this from a hatyai hotel flooded to his knees? :o

If it is, I can fully understand his anxiety

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless bumps drawing world's highest salaries fucking robbers and conmen! KNNCCB! :oIo::oIo:

Useless frogs in the well like you will never understand. Never lived abroad eh?

No wonder we need to import more FTs. At least FTs we get to pick and choose. Imbeciles like you?

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless frogs in the well like you will never understand. Never lived abroad eh?

No wonder we need to import more FTs. At least FTs we get to pick and choose. Imbeciles like you?

It is the GOVT that we need to pick and choose this time.:biggrin:

GE! GE! GE!

Oust PAP!

:biggrin:

sand_ban

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't mind to import an FT Govt to replace the entire fucking PAP!

Pay them as much as US president still we save a huge amount of tax monies. And we got better service & competence and much less craps!

FT policy is good indeed! Only when we apply it to the right fucking place!

:biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind to import an FT Govt to replace the entire fucking PAP!

Pay them as much as US president still we save a huge amount of tax monies. And we got better service & competence and much less craps!

FT policy is good indeed! Only when we apply it to the right fucking place!

Yes. To imbeciles like you. Please migrate and take your CPF money with you.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. i don't know where you get this but i was in central java in the midst of the indon crisis.
2. i was at joyga, solo and semarang too.
3. no one from the sin embassy called me.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. i don't know where you get this but i was in central java in the midst of the indon crisis.
2. i was at joyga, solo and semarang too.
3. no one from the sin embassy called me.

If they didn't know you were there, how could they call you?

I had six friends living in NYC on 911. All six were called and taken care of. That is why it is important to register with the embassy if you are going to be at a place for more than a month.

sand_ban

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. To imbeciles like you. Please migrate and take your CPF money with you.

We will remove PAP and prevent you bastards from migrating away alive, we will confiscate all your asset here and overseas, including your CPF $.

:wink: You have to be taught how to pay-back!
:cool:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will remove PAP and prevent you bastards from migrating away alive, we will confiscate all your asset here and overseas, including your CPF $.

:wink: You have to be taught how to pay-back!
:cool:

Dream on. Even LTK would tuck you away in a bumboat and send you to Batam. :biggrin: