• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Option Trading make me a Millionaire?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
better ask yourself whether you have good luck? if you have good luck, with no option trading, you can also become a millionaire. if you do not have good luck, perhaps you must be aware to become broke from option trading.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your T** is it T3B?

T3B is a bloody bullshit conman company. I attended their courses, and I never made any money from the software. I kept on cutting loss but never made any money. Fake and bullshit.

They are just like another Clemen Chiang. Please dont attend them, waste of money and never works. Did anyone managed to get their money back?

Sorry to intrude on your rage over the trainings and seems to me like you have attended almost ALL the seminars and they are not working. Have you ever learned from the lessons?

First of all, if the product works, the people won't be releasing it, if they release to the public it will never work any more. Further more, if it works so well, they won't need to come out and sell the product, it would give them enough earnings to live their lives.

I think the most important fact is that most people are desperate for easy money and that makes those people gullible to all these seminars. My advise is that read more books rather than attending all these seminars, you will learn more from books.

Just a point of advise for you, no one owe you a living, earn your money the hard and honest way and it will be more fruitful.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is easier to join the regime as a lackey or minion, you will earn 1 million, its safer, earlier and legal.

In addition, after more than 10 years of loyal service, minions automatically collect pensions and CPF.

only in peasantpore.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
only fools would waste time and money on these kind of courses....

unless u r so free....and have the ability to go and shame them.... i dun kn y anyone would want to go attend

Jamesforex

Nowadays because of the recession its a very tough market. Using fundamental analysis doesn't seem to work. :(

Hey..! Due to Recession Market is down right, but those who are in forex trading are very lucky as they are not affected by this because,in forex there is no investments at all and anyone can earn huge profits

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey..! Due to Recession Market is down right, but those who are in forex trading are very lucky as they are not affected by this because,in forex there is no investments at all and anyone can earn huge profits

Those in the forex market are still affected by all the panic of the market. If you're trading using fundamental analysis you'll know alot of strange directions in the market. Sometimes its the Central Banks interfering, sometimes its not. :rolleyes: