• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Ng Kok Song be trusted to be really independent? Something's wrong with Sybil Lau also.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This YouTube comment is damning to say the least
View attachment 186349

His background​

In 1970, Mr Ng joined the public service as an investment analyst with the Finance Ministry after graduating with a physics degree from the University of Singapore.

The Public Service Commission Scholarship recipient then moved to MAS a year later when it was formed.

In 1986, five years after GIC was formed, Mr Ng joined it to head the equities and bonds department. He was the fund’s first non-expatriate director.

In 2007, he was made GIC’s first group chief investment officer, a post he held until he retired in 2013.

Mr Ng was also the founder and chairman of the Singapore International Monetary Exchange in 1984, which was later incorporated into the Singapore Exchange as its derivatives arm.

Apart from his role at Avanda, Mr Ng’s other commitments now include being chairman emeritus and founder of the Wealth Management Institute that was established in 2003 by GIC and Temasek, and serving on Pimco’s global advisory board.

The board includes the likes of former British prime minister Gordon Brown and former US Federal Reserve chair Ben Bernanke.

Avanda has turned a profit in the last three financial years from 2020 to 2022, according to documents obtained by ST from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority.

It has had an average of about $73 million in shareholder equity in the last three years.

Applying under public sector track​

On Wednesday (19/7/23) , Mr Ng said he was applying for eligibility to run for president based on his public service experience, not his Avanda experience.

“I am applying on the basis of my work at the GIC, where I was the group chief investment officer for six years before I retired,” he told reporters.

Under the public sector service requirement, one pathway for qualification is to have held the most senior executive post in one of the entities listed on the Fifth Schedule of the Constitution.

Fifth Schedule entities include the Central Provident Fund Board, the Housing Board, Temasek and GIC, among others.

While Mr Ng’s public service contributions do fall within the 20-year window of consideration, they are not among the stated list of public service roles that qualify for the presidency, as he did not hold the most senior executive post of chief executive at GIC, or at any of the other eligible government-related entities.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lady really gives eerie vibes in this interview like an NPC. In fact the whole family weird weird one like The Adams family..LOL

I'd rather vote for George Goh.
MV5BMDdhMzUwY2QtYjZkMy00MjkzLThiOGYtNDU2Yzc0YWE1NGJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1Njg5NTA@._V1_.jpg

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-off-and-strange-with-this-sybil-lau.6926879/
Screenshot-2023-07-20-011330.png
She has a poker face

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

His background​

In 1970, Mr Ng joined the public service as an investment analyst with the Finance Ministry after graduating with a physics degree from the University of Singapore.

The Public Service Commission Scholarship recipient then moved to MAS a year later when it was formed.

In 1986, five years after GIC was formed, Mr Ng joined it to head the equities and bonds department. He was the fund’s first non-expatriate director.

In 2007, he was made GIC’s first group chief investment officer, a post he held until he retired in 2013.

Mr Ng was also the founder and chairman of the Singapore International Monetary Exchange in 1984, which was later incorporated into the Singapore Exchange as its derivatives arm.

Apart from his role at Avanda, Mr Ng’s other commitments now include being chairman emeritus and founder of the Wealth Management Institute that was established in 2003 by GIC and Temasek, and serving on Pimco’s global advisory board.

The board includes the likes of former British prime minister Gordon Brown and former US Federal Reserve chair Ben Bernanke.

Avanda has turned a profit in the last three financial years from 2020 to 2022, according to documents obtained by ST from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority.

It has had an average of about $73 million in shareholder equity in the last three years.

Applying under public sector track​

On Wednesday (19/7/23) , Mr Ng said he was applying for eligibility to run for president based on his public service experience, not his Avanda experience.

“I am applying on the basis of my work at the GIC, where I was the group chief investment officer for six years before I retired,” he told reporters.

Under the public sector service requirement, one pathway for qualification is to have held the most senior executive post in one of the entities listed on the Fifth Schedule of the Constitution.

Fifth Schedule entities include the Central Provident Fund Board, the Housing Board, Temasek and GIC, among others.

While Mr Ng’s public service contributions do fall within the 20-year window of consideration, they are not among the stated list of public service roles that qualify for the presidency, as he did not hold the most senior executive post of chief executive at GIC, or at any of the other eligible government-related entities.
So he will be disqualified, unless he private investment firm meets the criteria.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have a very touching love story, don't pray pray...

NG KOK SONG on finding True Love: Syabil txted me a touching voice msg...when I knew she was interested in me, I was elated & CRIED with joy​

“我早就爱上以真了。有一次,她传了一个很感人的语音简讯,当我知道她也对我有感觉的时候,我记得我开心到哭了出来,因为我没想到这个年纪我会再次遇见真爱。”
Screenshot-2023-07-20-135644.png

Ish true love...but actually
"我把你当作我的爸爸"
MuA4IAT.gif

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
"我记得我开心到哭了出来,因为我没想到这个年纪我会再次遇见真爱。"

這麼喜歡哭?那就乾脆把你的財富都捐出來吧!倘若她還愛你,你還可以再哭一次;倘若她嫌棄你已經是個一無所有的老安可,你會哭得更真實,更激烈。

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

這麼喜歡哭?那就乾脆把你的財富都捐出來吧!倘若她還愛你,你還可以再哭一次;倘若她嫌棄你已經是個一無所有的老安可,你會哭得更真實,更激烈。

是的,是一段非常感动的恋情。。

"我把你当作我的爸爸"
Cock Song indeed

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rupert Murdoch redux? Don't gag on his dentures during 69 he's damn lucky already.. Which chee bai wants to field him to scatter the votes again?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

NG KOK SONG on finding True Love: Syabil txted me a touching voice msg...when I knew she was interested in me, I was elated & CRIED with joy​

KNN, one message from a girl already so kumtong, and let her take care of his family wealth.

KNN Nigerian scammers sleeping on their job. Call my phone number for fuck ? Do some due diligence lah ! :o-o:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ish true..those ATB/VB/SB will also text to say "I miss you" ”我好想你啊“ , "宝贝好爱你哦“。

Can fweel true love in this world.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Screenshot-2023-07-20-135644.png

Ish true love...but actually
"我把你当作我的爸爸"
MuA4IAT.gif
Tiko Ng got rub her hands and was excited.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ish true..those ATB/VB/SB will also text to say "I miss you" ”我好想你啊“ , "宝贝好爱你哦“。

Can fweel true love in this world.
Tiko Ng put a stack of money on the table and Sybil said it was love at first sight .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with age gap, Frenchie president Macron and wife also huge age gap, but she's older than him.

Only 臭男人 can be shamed as tiko in such situations eh? :rolleyes:

emmanuel-brigitte-macron-gty-mem-180423_hpEmbed_2x3_992.jpg