• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Ng Kok Song be trusted to be really independent? Something's wrong with Sybil Lau also.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa lan eh the optics are off for this fella la. Knn … so old and bring out not even a wife… fiancée. Fuck la. It’s either wife or not la.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
They didn't seem to show the public that there is good relationship between them. They are like on a mission. There is no eye contact between them on the above video and seem awkward sitting together like 2 individual attending a separate news interview with an invisible barrier.

Difficult to convince people that they are in a good relationship. Little to do with the age different between them.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This YouTube comment is damning to say the least
IMG_6311.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
His wife more look like his daughter and very much taller than that old man.
I think from China
Not wife lah, not married as yet. I think he uses her to fulfill his sexual fantasies (she looks spaced out enough to be a crazy horny. adventurous sex partner). Now he wants to try be president, need to intro her as "fiancee". A president needs a wife to be the first lady mah. If he wins (and I know he won't), then he'll marry her. Else, the status quo remains.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not wife lah, not married as yet. I think he uses her to fulfill his sexual fantasies (she looks spaced out enough to be a crazy horny. adventurous sex partner). Now he wants to try be president, need to intro her as "fiancee". A president needs a wife to be the first lady mah. If he wins (and I know he won't), then he'll marry her. Else, the status quo remains.
Fiancee or companion.