• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can i get a refund for rep deductions on this forum?

Midway

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

steffychute of the PAP IB would be ideal to take the rap for kopisai who has no balls to post. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Aha!

At least now I know who is responsible for what I'm being wrongly accused of. But never mind, own time own target.................... :biggrin:

Not me. It was my conscience which did it :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Not me. It was my conscience which did it :biggrin:

Huh? Not you? :confused:

Don't tell me the cock-sucking minion zapped himself with his own clones so that he can kpkb to Boss Samy.............................. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definition of a refund getting back something that you paid for. TS didn't pay for anything when he created the nick so how should he be refunded?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Don't tell me the cock-sucking minion zapped himself with his own clones so that he can kpkb to Boss Samy.............................. :biggrin:

I suspect it is Kopisai's clones? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

steffychute of the PAP IB would be ideal to take the rap for kopisai who has no balls to post. :biggrin:

Bytheway, I just recalled that back in the days of yore (Scroobal's favourite phrase, cheebyekia copy from me one) when ordinary members were allowed to zap and I was stalking Scroobal, Steffychute once zapped me with the comment "Stop attacking Scrobal". :biggrin:

Steffychute is another of Scroobal's IB (brigade not bookie) subordinates, together with Kopisai and TFBH/Debonerman. :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Bytheway, I just recalled that back in the days of yore (Scroobal's favourite phrase, cheebyekia copy from me one) when ordinary members were allowed to zap and I was stalking Scroobal, Steffychute once zapped me with the comment "Stop attacking Scrobal". :biggrin:

Steffychute is another of Scroobal's IB (brigade not bookie) subordinates, together with Kopisai and TFBH/Debonerman. :wink:

Confirm + Chop :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Wala! 321 bounced back to 489.... he power sia!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should b hung by piano strings n stuff with german soiled briefs.

CANNOT!

There will be a coming shortage of piano wires and they are reserved for PAP bastards and collaborators to string them up to dance under lamp posts.

jw5

Loyal
Bytheway, it is not possible to zap for 17, because only zapping of even numbers is possible, based on the current rules. :wink:

i find it interesting whenever i receive feedback on my posts.....what i find ridiculous is while i have a number of uppzzzz reputation,they only add 6 points to rep.and there are some vindictive aholes that zap me for 17,30 and one particular ahole even zapped me for 80 wtf??????

wtf do they have unlimited mana or what?sam leong should start charging these aholes who love abusing their internet authority.$1 for every point zapped!!!!!