• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can i get a refund for rep deductions on this forum?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i find it interesting whenever i receive feedback on my posts.....what i find ridiculous is while i have a number of uppzzzz reputation,they only add 6 points to rep.and there are some vindictive aholes that zap me for 17,30 and one particular ahole even zapped me for 80 wtf??????

wtf do they have unlimited mana or what?sam leong should start charging these aholes who love abusing their internet authority.$1 for every point zapped!!!!!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i find it interesting whenever i receive feedback on my posts.....what i find ridiculous is while i have a number of uppzzzz reputation,they only add 6 points to rep.and there are some vindictive aholes that zap me for 17,30 and one particular ahole even zapped me for 80 wtf??????

wtf do they have unlimited mana or what?sam leong should start charging these aholes who love abusing their internet authority.$1 for every point zapped!!!!!

those who buy points with $$$ very stupid.
imagine you spend $20 to top up points.
then i create another acc to zap u left $1.
you not happy,you top up $20 again.
cycle goes on.
who laugh his way to the bank?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Latest is that Leongsam will allow points to be exchanged for NTUC Link Points...Stay tuned! :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
those who buy points with $$$ very stupid.
imagine you spend $20 to top up points.
then i create another acc to zap u left $1.
you not happy,you top up $20 again.
cycle goes on.
who laugh his way to the bank?

This has not happened yet.
If you create only one InfP account to zap another InfP account, he can see that your account zapped him and zap you back.
The only way to zap the InfP account down to $1 or 1 point is to have many more InfP accounts than the fellow you are zapping.
But there are ways of dealing with that too. :wink:

The key in this forum is to constantly adapt to the rule changes, the owner's mood and preferences and the actions of other forummers, especially those despicable ones. :p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you expecting now? publish a billboard of top 20 zappers.. and latest zappers?

how about those who gives rep points? dont they deserve something extra for their heavanly deeds?

EdenHazard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let me tell u something...

The game would have been different and the PAP IB clones in this forum would have been yaya papaya and i would have been victimized if i was weak. :biggrin:

It is very obvious how their IB clones showed their displeasure via the reputation system and open forum but it pleases me to see them piss off by it. :biggrin:

If there was no lucrative money to be made in this forum, why do u think i would put up with their shit for years? :biggrin:

There are two types of characters that i would zap... those asking for it and kopisai's clones that have been zapping my clones and harassment. Other than that the best weapon to deal with others is to piss them off with the topics that are against their agendas in this forum .:biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has not happened yet.
If you create only one InfP account to zap another InfP account, he can see that your account zapped him and zap you back.
The only way to zap the InfP account down to $1 or 1 point is to have many more InfP accounts than the fellow you are zapping.
But there are ways of dealing with that too. :wink:

The key in this forum is to constantly adapt to the rule changes, the owner's mood and preferences and the actions of other forummers, especially those despicable ones. :p

the best way to deal with this is not to spend a cent on buying points.
they can zap until you zero point so what.just create a new acc

jw5

Loyal
the best way to deal with this is not to spend a cent on buying points.
they can zap until you zero point so what.just create a new acc

If we come to this forum frequently and derive entertainment from it, it's logical that we donate something to help in its upkeep.

There's no problem in donating or not donating, but I despise those who claim that they "would like to donate but fail to do so for fear of their identities being known". That's fucking cowardly.

You need not be the sharpest tool in the shed to know who I'm referring to in particular. The rationale is even more absurd considering that his identity is already known. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
actually ... all i want Leongsam to do is to allow zaps...so fun...give that he has setup no flyzone(zap) sections, he shoud loosen his policy on zapping and zap refresh rate...it will bring back traffic :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
actually ... all i want Leongsam to do is to allow zaps...so fun...give that he has setup no flyzone(zap) sections, he shoud loosen his policy on zapping and zap refresh rate...it will bring back traffic :biggrin:

Look on the bright side.
The fact that Samy Leong set up a nozap zone is a clear sign that zapping is still allowed and acceptable, in the appropriate zones.

He started that because somebody went to kpkb to him that many "good contributors" were being zapped.
In actual fact, that somebody kpkb because his clones were being zapped.
You don't need to be the sharpest tool in the shed to know who is the pathetic moron I'm referring to. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Look on the bright side.
The fact that Samy Leong set up a nozap zone is a clear sign that zapping is still allowed and acceptable, in the appropriate zones.

He started that because somebody went to kpkb to him that many "good contributors" were being zapped.
In actual fact, that somebody kpkb because his clones were being zapped.
You don't need to be the sharpest tool in the shed to know who is the pathetic moron I'm referring to. :biggrin:

ah! So now .... that is the shit....:biggrin: