• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can help? Make a witty reply to this comment.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya everybody, knowing how witty some of you out there are was wondering if any of you are free enough to come up with a witty reply to counter this comment? This worker in my small set up is giving me some problem and it is kind of hard to fire him as the place my company is set up their govt insist that I must hire at least 1 of those race in my company. Everytime after EPL/Football nite the next day sure come late/MC, always ask for an advance in his pay, friday sometimes after his 3hr lunch break don't come back till 1650/1700 and always give excuse traffic jam or van rosak just to name afew. 1 day was trying to give him some pep talk and his reply was " Your kind damn lucky my type are easy going if not you all will be out of a job or not successful in your business ":mad::eek:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hiya everybody, knowing how witty some of you out there are was wondering if any of you are free enough to come up with a witty reply to counter this comment? This worker in my small set up is giving me some problem and it is kind of hard to fire him as the place my company is set up their govt insist that I must hire at least 1 of those race in my company. Everytime after EPL/Football nite the next day sure come late/MC, always ask for an advance in his pay, friday sometimes after his 3hr lunch break don't come back till 1650/1700 and always give excuse traffic jam or van rosak just to name afew. 1 day was trying to give him some pep talk and his reply was " Your kind damn lucky my type are easy going if not you all will be out of a job or not successful in your business ":mad::eek:

Guess the race ?
:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no need to hire one of their kind. You can choose to say no to any form of pro-affirmative action in hiring policies. Many companies get along fine without a single employee of their kind.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no need to hire one of their kind. You can choose to say no to any form of pro-affirmative action in hiring policies. Many companies get along fine without a single employee of their kind.

Say no to hiring lazy sinkies. Singapore First my foot.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm guessing TS is in mudlaysia? Just reply back in this video.

[video=youtube;kvDx4951JMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDx4951JMw[/video]

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here goes(I try):

Our Co hv installed a new LCD for yr EPL viewing pleasure w a mini bar. U may stay bk to
watch LIVE. Yr salary shall be paid till every weekend.(ie weekly) for yr bettings.
With who? I dont care. We encourage employees to play n work hard always at certain times.
At one corner is a RED BOX; for suggestions, ideas, recommendations, resignations, etc.