• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burning Seng Han Tiong actually helps him in his career

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www1.sim.edu.sg/sge/upl/oth/pgm/100226144038.pdf

The educational path shows clearly that the Diploma in Management Studies is not equivalent to a basic degree.

nice, then its not, simple as that.

my stands still remains, its not possible to tell a cert whether its a degree or not (in local context) just because its known as a diploma. there are many around the world do not refer basic degree as Bach. AND IT IS POSSIBLE TO GRADUATE IN 2 YEARS, a matter you want a not in modular system. of course most likely grades will suffer. seen people done it before, and the fastest i heard is 1 year without honours in Australia (from poly of course).

from wiki,

"In Mexico and other Latin American countries, a diploma may be awarded for short courses of vocational training. The university-issued diplomas finalizing higher education are most often called título (title) or certificado (certificate)."

"In Greece, diplomas can be awarded by various educational institutes as a proof of a certain educational level. Diploma in engineering is a high award provided by Greek technical universities after the successful completion of a 5-year programme and is equivalent to British bachelor and master of engineering."

"In Germany, Ukraine, Serbia, Hungary and other countries that adopted the German academic education system, diploma (in German Diplom) is the standard academic degree, needing at least 4 years to complete it, being comparable with a Bachelor's and Master's degree in one."

"In India, a diploma is a specific academic award usually awarded in professional/vocational courses e.g. Engineering, Pharmacy, Designing, etc. In such cases, a diploma is lower in rank than a specific Bachelor's degree of that discipline but equivalent to general degree in that discipline e.g. Diploma in Engineering of Electronics Engineering is lower than Bachelor of Technology in Electronics Engineering but is equivalent to Bachelor of Science in Electronics. Also Diploma are little bit specific in nature e.g. Diploma in Engineering of Electronics Engineering may be in Advanced Communication Systems (ACS) or Integrated Circuits (IC) or Industrial Electronics (IE)."

if i am not wrong there should be more countries that refer basic degree as such. is it so hard to use goggle to know just a bit more?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL . i am from nuass, why do you think i know the system inside out. why do you think i have the confident to tell you to go ahead and map the modules came from? use your head to go figure. wait a min, don't tell me you were from there and you know shit about all these? i bet you don't do well there. university never believe in spoonfeeding. your kind of attitude......you will die in any university environment. or maybe....just maybe with your head slightly floating to breathe a little.

"Well it is as silly and pointless as your comments about USA and Europe" <---these are the place where its possible to graduate in 2 years including australia with a bloody slack modular system for certain uni (don't talk abt ivy league, but someone as brainless as you will surely be thinking along that line). you are indeed hopeless, typical product of our useless education system that needs to be spoonfeed with information that can be easily access. or you are simply too stupid to infer from information that was being thrown at.

no wonder you say i motion out of topic, you simply don't know anything as you cannot comprehend the stand i made. if you are stupid, and you realised you are stupid, there is a chance you will learn. but if you did not realise you are stupid and still insist that you are fine, you're fucked

NUASS...what is that? NUS? You're the utlimate idiot who call yourself a local frog!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
NUASS...what is that? NUS? You're the utlimate idiot who call yourself a local frog!

NUS is indeed NUASS, what's wrong with that. i bet you too are brained wash by the media thinking how great it is. just ask yourselves how many nobel prize winner has it produced since its founding after nearly over 100 years? zero. typical useless product of current education system that don't have critical thinking skill of his own.

calling me a frog? i hope you have the backing to do so. quote any stands i had put in front of you that shows my ignorance. i can do so from your past silly post with ease and we will see whose the frog here. who is the one that has not enough exposure and made silly assumptions. if you request me to show you your stupidity, i will be more glad to do so.

you don't even understand the system nor was involved in it. yet make so any silly assumption. hearing the world diploma automatically assume its a qualification that is below degree. what a joke, this shows how much your exposure is. make stupid assumption that its not possible to graduate in 2 years.

btw i have checked, indeed there are A level holders who graduate in NUS within 2 years by overloading. and it has being done tons of time, although not common. i bet you did not know that the greatest award all scientists aims to obtain is also termed diploma.

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/about/diplomas/

a frog is someone who is ignorant, that's you. know nuts about the system and make stupid assumption.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're a real moron! Do you understand simple English? When did i call you a frog? You call yourself a frog!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're a real moron! Do you understand simple English? When did i call you a frog? You call yourself a frog!

it seems like you have issue with comprehension as well. support with quote thanks. i said that tons of time. then we will see who is the one that is having issue with comprehension. lets take this game a step at a time. start with this

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it seems like you have issue with comprehension as well. support with quote thanks. i said that tons of time. then we will see who is the one that is having issue with comprehension. lets take this game a step at a time. start with this

What quote do I need to give when you're the person saying I called you a frog when I didn't? You're the one who called people from NUS/NTU local frogs and then owned up that you're from there too and then got insulted and asked me whether I've the backing to call you a frog. But from the start, only you yourself called yourself a local frog!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
What quote do I need to give when you're the person saying I called you a frog when I didn't? You're the one who called people from NUS/NTU local frogs and then owned up that you're from there too and then got insulted and asked me whether I've the backing to call you a frog. But from the start, only you yourself called yourself a local frog!

Quote it if its from me that i said people from NUS/NTU are frogs specifically, and back up your own stand. i only recall call you a frog due to your lack of exposure, and start making all sorts of silly assumption. if even simple statement made by me can make you so confuse, i know the level you are at. someone who cannot even hold a proper discussion. come on, entertain me with some challenge at least, baseless accusation is not challenging at all to me. come on, argue with substance useless idiot. you should be better than that!

i said it tons of time, support your accusation. is putting words in others mouth all you are capable off? a total failure of our education system. perfect example, dead drilling of facts but a total lack skill for critical thinking and analyse skill for the information put in front of his face. misinterpretation of what's present to him and made a perfect fool out of himself. classic

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are the one with the local frog (past nus/ntu) in the well mindset

You're a numb skull! Real intelligent forumer have earlier proved you wrong that the diploma from SIM is not a basic degree. Only you have the right to make baseless accusations! A quote from you that past NUS/NTU people have local frog in the well mentality.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no need to argue over A-level or diploma as platform to pole vault over the bachelor's to the master's. Some universities do allow mature students to take on master's course with suitable experience and other related credentials.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PSLE, O levels, A levels, diploma, general degree, honours degree, masters, doctorate, what is the big deal?

To me, having 90 DEGREE betweeen the legs is THE most important degree.

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIM is now a defunct organisation. The new entity is Unisim. This university is authorised to issue degrees.

that diploma might be equivalent to a degree. it depends on which university awarded it. don't be blind by the word due to local context.

if you go to a lot of part of europe, basic degree is commonly referred to as diploma. SIM itself is not allowed to award a degree, i think its tied with oversea uni

Last edited:

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
PSLE, O levels, A levels, diploma, general degree, honours degree, masters, doctorate, what is the big deal?

u mean like that??

002qcp86

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're a numb skull! Real intelligent forumer have earlier proved you wrong that the diploma from SIM is not a basic degree. Only you have the right to make baseless accusations! A quote from you that past NUS/NTU people have local frog in the well mentality.

still fail to quote to support your accusation since i said i said so? point 1 proven, you are merely putting words in my mouth.

focus, baby focus. if its not its not, what's my point and my stands? is your english so bad that you cannot comprehend? point 2 proven: whose the one having language issue here

bringing up adhoc or random points up from no where again typical useless idiot and start behaving like an indian snakes. simple things like that also can find a way to beat around the bush. point 3 proven: whose the one that is keep stay out of points all the while

i hate people like you at my workplace the most when i was in govt sector. total waste of everyone time during group or monthly meeting. perfect example of a failure product of our education system.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
still fail to quote?

end of discussion. i wonder how you find job if this kind of simple conversation you also have problem holding properly. beat around the bush like typical indian sankes

Are you blind? Read my posting #48 with the quote.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

you got a phd from the university of society. you are the biggest. black and white you can mix around. actually its people like you i respect most for i cannot do that.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you blind? Read my posting #48 with the quote.

you really have problem with comprehension really bad. that was referring to the structural system of past ntu and nus as compared to current modular system. YOU MEAN YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO INFER THAT I WAS REFERRING TO THE SYSTEM ? when all the while i was talking about it. MY GOODNESS REALLY. how the fuck are you even going to pass O level comprehension. i did not even recall using any big words (i can't and don't believe in it anyway), even so you too having problem understanding my points. this is really shocking, you mean you really cannot infer from it, or are you are doing it just to put words in my mouth. i hope its the latter, if not how the fuck are you going to function normally in your daily lives. basic instructions you are bound to misinterpret it wrongly. people like you are the most dangerous blur cock in the workplace.

how the fuck you going to hold a normal conversation with others honestly. this kind of thing you also can .........i am speechless. really speechless, is this the end product of our current education system?

oh perhaps its my fault. i thought this is common knowledge that everyone can infer from it with ease. sorry i over-estimated your level of intelligence. you need to be spoon feed directly with info. people of your level cannot interpret or infer from what's being presented to you, pls remind me to bring myself to your level. i will be more direct, of course with a little insults to go along.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you really have problem with comprehension really bad. that was referring to the structural system of past ntu and nus as compared to current modular system. YOU MEAN YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO INFER THAT I WAS REFERRING TO THE SYSTEM ? when all the while i was talking about it. MY GOODNESS REALLY. how the fuck are you even going to pass O level comprehension. i did not even recall using any big words (i can't and don't believe in it anyway), even so you too having problem understanding my points. this is really shocking, you mean you really cannot infer from it, or are you are doing it just to put words in my mouth. i hope its the latter, if not how the fuck are you going to function normally in your daily lives. basic instructions you are bound to misinterpret it wrongly. people like you are the most dangerous blur cock in the workplace.

how the fuck you going to hold a normal conversation with others honestly. this kind of thing you also can .........i am speechless. really speechless, is this the end product of our current education system?

oh perhaps its my fault. i thought this is common knowledge that everyone can infer from it with ease. sorry i over-estimated your level of intelligence. you need to be spoon feed directly with info. people of your level cannot interpret or infer from what's being presented to you, pls remind me to bring myself to your level. i will be more direct, of course with a little insults to go along.

You can twist your words to say you're referring to the system, your quote is there as it is - local frog (past ntu/nus) of the well mindset. Nevermind, it is the same when you insisted that the current modular system is relevant to the past 1983-1984 SIM diploma until proven wrong.

You're the typical scumbag who over-estimated yourself and insult others. Keep it coming, I'll be as direct as you in my replies! And stop editing your posts, with almost all posts edited, how intelligent can you be, dumbass!