• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burning Seng Han Tiong actually helps him in his career

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
showimageCC.aspx
see after the burning incident, he got closer with lee Kuan Yew :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thousands ushered in the Year of the Rabbit at the River Hongbao show at Marina Bay last night.

Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew officiated at the opening of the annual event, which was first staged 25 years ago.

This year, the event promises to be even bigger than before, with performers from Nanjing, Guangdong and Taiwan.

Mr Lee, surrounded by children dressed in tiger and bunny costumes (picture), watched a performance of the Singapore Chinese Orchestra, and later sat down to a dinner with the event organisers.

wonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM told him at hospital bed that from now onwards, u follow me. With me around, no will burn u ever again. Im well protected!

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM told him at hospital bed that from now onwards, u follow me. With me around, no will burn u ever again. Im well protected!

no lah... he told Ah Seng "you follow me, shield me if got fire... since you already kennah burnt before"

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Old Fart bringing Ah Seng with him to his grave.
He needs Ah Seng to help him up from his grave when something happen to Singapore.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a gone case. First being punched on the face and than set on fire on different occcassion. If I were him, I would have stepped down amicably instead of being so thicked-face to hang on to his million dollars rice bowl and want to continue self-glorified. As the saying goes:-a horse doesn't know its face is long.

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a gone case. First being punched on the face and than set on fire on different occcassion. If I were him, I would have stepped down amicably instead of being so thicked-face to hang on to his million dollars rice bowl and want to continue self-glorified. As the saying goes:-a horse doesn't know its face is long.

with no basic degree, who wants to employ seng hang tiong if he steps down
Educational Qualifications
1956-1967 GCE ‘A’ Level (Tuan Mong High School)
1983-1984 Diploma in Management Studies (Singapore Institute of Management)
1990-1993 Master of Business Administration (Brunel University, England)
http://www.parliament.gov.sg/AboutUs/Org-MP-CV-SengHanThong.htm

S

suicidalpap

Seng Han Tong is what chinese would call bo-ji-ki. A man of no self respect.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

MM told him at hospital bed that from now onwards, u follow me. With me around, no will burn u ever again. Im well protected! but if I die, you die with me.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with no basic degree, who wants to employ seng hang tiong if he steps down
1956-1967 GCE ‘A’ Level (Tuan Mong High School)
1983-1984 Diploma in Management Studies (Singapore Institute of Management)
1990-1993 Master of Business Administration (Brunel University, England)
http://www.parliament.gov.sg/AboutUs/Org-MP-CV-SengHanThong.htm

From diploma jumped to MBA without a degree and MM called him cream of the crops. NO wonder there is no talent in PAP camp. Some taxi drivers have better qualification than many PAP Stooges in parliament :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
From diploma jumped to MBA without a degree and MM called him cream of the crops. NO wonder there is no talent in PAP camp. Some taxi drivers have better qualification than many PAP Stooges in parliament :oIo:

Diploma from SIM in the 80s?! What's the word to describe? Hmmm... I'm pretty sure it is not 'priceless'. Lol

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Seng is not the only one in Parliament without a basic degree. His buddy and fellow alumni:

Name : Dr Ahmad bin Mohamed Magad (Member of Parliament)
Constituency : Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC
Party Affiliation
People’s Action Party
Place of Birth : Singapore
Date of Birth : 22-12-1952
Marital Status : Married
No of Children : 3
Religion : Islam

1959-1964 PSLE (Haig Boys' School)
1965-1968 GCE `O' Level (Presbyterian High School)
1969-1970 GCE `A' Level (Presbyterian High School)
1971-1974 Ing. Grad. (Professional Diploma in Precision Engineering-Optics) Aalen Fachhochschule (Germany)
1986-1990 MBA Brunel University, UK
1992-1995 Advanced Postgrad. Diploma in Management (Consultancy Henley Management College)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

hehehe now than i know there is such talent in PAP camp...last time our HR people say those with MBA but no basic degree no need to call up for interview :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

that diploma might be equivalent to a degree. it depends on which university awarded it. don't be blind by the word due to local context.

if you go to a lot of part of europe, basic degree is commonly referred to as diploma. SIM itself is not allowed to award a degree, i think its tied with oversea uni

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
1971-1974 Ing. Grad. (Professional Diploma in Precision Engineering-Optics) Aalen Fachhochschule (Germany) <----this is a degree in local context

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that diploma might be equivalent to a degree. it depends on which university awarded it. don't be blind by the word due to local context.

if you go to a lot of part of europe, basic degree is commonly referred to as diploma. SIM itself is not allowed to award a degree, i think its tied with oversea uni

if a two year program (1983 to 1984) diploma from SIM is equivalent to a basic degree, it is an insult to people who invest three to four years or longer to study a basic degree :p

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel like helping Han Tiong once more. :rolleyes:

han tiong should arrange someone to help him again, seems like working for his career. first time, ganna punched, second time ganna burned and maybe the third time, he can try 'acid'????
I bet after the acid attack, Obama will visit him. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if a two year program (1983 to 1984) diploma from SIM is equivalent to a basic degree, it is an insult to people who invest three to four years or longer to study a basic degree :p

what are you talking, i have known tons of people finishing their degree oversea in 2 years and came back. i even know of a lady from poly finish in 1 year exact without honours