• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of a tall office building, a big shopping mall with Cold Storage inside will just be perfect!
Office building will not sell well in this area, the demand is not strong.
The nearby Wisma SP Setia Indah Walk 3 office units still has got many units for rental and sale, even after more than one year!

Hope the folks in SP Setia are reading this and get this wish done! :smile::smile:

Thanks sotong007 & Aviator.
Hope they improve the road system, otherwises
more condos+malls = more JAM

Cheers & Have A Nice Longggggggggg Weekend

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there,
Does anyone have any contacts to move personal stuff from Sg to Bkt Indah using a small van? I don't need a lorry as I don't have many things to move.

Thanks

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there,
Does anyone have any contacts to move personal stuff from Sg to Bkt Indah using a small van? I don't need a lorry as I don't have many things to move.

Thanks

IMG_0324.JPG

Is this suitable to move your things to BI

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of a tall office building, a big shopping mall with Cold Storage inside will just be perfect!
Office building will not sell well in this area, the demand is not strong.
The nearby Wisma SP Setia Indah Walk 3 office units still has got many units for rental and sale, even after more than one year!

Hope the folks in SP Setia are reading this and get this wish done! :smile::smile:

There are already 3 supermarkets there already. Tesco, Giant and Jusco.

D

Deleted member 80916

Hi there,

Thanks

Please PM me,...Ive a small van.
Your budget, per trip ?

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there,

Thanks

Hi, if anyone else has contacts or has a van or suitable vehicle please pm me. Thanks!

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all, I am going to do reno and need to oversee it and instead of traveling up and down all the time, I would like to rent a room for a month or two in bukit indah area. If anyone is able to rent for a month, please pm.

Best Regards.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
Heading B.I. for message again,this time round with kids,there's a kid's play (like fidgets in sg) at the shop house at BI right ? (shophouse facing Aeon),anyone can confirm?Thinking of dumping them where while we go enjoy,should be safe right?Thanks for the advice in advance :biggrin:

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky Breeze & Sky Loft:smile:

Attachments

• Sky_Breeze_31May14.jpg
    Sky_Breeze_31May14.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 208
  • BI_SL_SE_29May14.jpg
    BI_SL_SE_29May14.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 212

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Wufucheng for the photo.
Waiting for setia to notify us for key collection haha...
Just wonder,Giro can be arrange with bank for the home loan?And how to pay the utility bill (Elect & Water)?
Maintenance fee upfront payment of 6months>?
So many things to learn....,Hopefully I got good neighbour ,keeping my finger cross....

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Wufucheng for the photo.
Waiting for setia to notify us for key collection haha...
Just wonder,Giro can be arrange with bank for the home loan?And how to pay the utility bill (Elect & Water)?
Maintenance fee upfront payment of 6months>?
So many things to learn....,Hopefully I got good neighbour ,keeping my finger cross....

Yes Yes Good Neighbour is upmost important:smile:
Wish us Good Luck
ha ha ha

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eeerr....no more update here on skyloft...all waiting to be call upon?btw those who bought got free A/C install by setia and high floor came with free cabinet for kitchen rite?

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caling skyloft owner:Wufucheng,Eessee,relielty & khongsha, you recieved the sms about the pre vacant posession briefing session on this weekend from setia?Wonder what's the briefing all about and if key collection can be done on that day?

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi destansooming,

Thanks for the info.
I did not receive their SMS.
When did they SMS U?
May be they do it by batches.
Anyway will call to check 2morow.

Thanks again
Cheers.............