• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
wufucheng,once again thanks for your photo,:smile: get excited everytime you send the photo,faster update then seatia haha..... btw anyone here can advice,where to go for a good massage,I'm going with my wife :biggrin: ,there's a few at Bukit Indah,any recommendation?Never been anyone of there thou,scare walk in to a "dirty one" hahaha later will kill me.

U are most welcome destansooming:smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i personally find the thai massage opp AEON and beside the chinese massage is gd . no sales talk etc but thai ladies are slightly older but professional.

dun step in the chinese one , those chinese dolls keeps talking to the man and you cant have peaceful massage.

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with Crystal. The China girls can't stop talking n it can be quite frustrating if u want to take a nap. The Thai one is better based on my experience.

I think the massage centres in Bukit Indah near Aeon are clean. No hanky panky stuff offered. But I can't say the same abt some of those in Nusa Bestari.

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea unlikely as low as 3xxpsf, should be around 450psf for early bird and depending on floor/facing/type.

Booked both but in the end chose Sky Breeze due to location but higher psf around rm550psf.

The new re-listed Sky View pricing rm600+ is not worth it, imho.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea unlikely as low as 3xxpsf, should be around 450psf for early bird and depending on floor/facing/type.

Booked both but in the end chose Sky Breeze due to location but higher psf around rm550psf.

The new re-listed Sky View pricing rm600+ is not worth it, imho.

Congrats! Sky Breeze is definitely a great buy. I was hoping to get a unit for investment but looks very unlikely now , no news of any returned units and even if there is, Setia is likely to ask for much more, abv650psf I think.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am just wondering any sign of water rationing ( akan datang?) in BI? Its on high ground so may be hit before areas on lower ground.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Avtar,

Next time if you are there at Lim Chu Kang end,do remember to take a photo for us :smile:.

Did received the mail from the lawyers, drains serving the delvelopment for Skyloft was completed,now left 1 stage (roads) before TOP :smile:

Heard that during the TOP muz pay rm 7,000 or something like that?

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dated 09 April,was here for massage again,thus took a photo of skyloft to share,guess it will TOP 3 quarter.

Attachments

• CAM00382~2.jpg
    CAM00382~2.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 205
  • CAM00381~2.jpg
    CAM00381~2.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 197

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, wufucheng, I'm also excited, gotto to think about renovation and ask for quote as it draw closer. I’m in the commercial industry, know of a sg contractor whom owns a factory in JB thus will ask him to quote. Hopefully he can provide reasonable quote and workmanship.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sotong007,agreed but can they sell before TOP?thought May,the new rule kick in,hope ppl buy skyloft to stay.dnt end up like another project whereby they rent the unit for short term.become like hotel.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photos of Sky Loft taken on 18 April 2014:smile:

Attachments

• SL_SW_18Apr14.jpg
    SL_SW_18Apr14.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 213
  • SL_West_18Apr14.jpg
    SL_West_18Apr14.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 226
  • SL_SE_3_18Apr14.jpg
    SL_SE_3_18Apr14.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 188
  • SL_SE_1_18Apr14.jpg
    SL_SE_1_18Apr14.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 207
  • SL_NE_1_18Apr14.jpg
    SL_NE_1_18Apr14.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 222

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wufucheng,
Juz after 1 week when I was there,the cladding for the club hse is up.Nice photo,Thanks.
Hi Checkers,
So where do you bought eventually?Care to share?

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh,skytree is the mix development,residential with commerical?sad to see that it will be delay,hope it will bring more excitment to bukit indah with its commercial.

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to hunt around for cheap resale of sky loft around TOP. I imagine a lot of bumi lot buyers eager to let go as foreigner no longer can buy below 1mil.....
Bumi unit can be sold to bumi buyer only.If non bumi buyer ,the bumi unit must apply for state approval/consent. To convert to non bumi need additional price 15% + 7% , tax ++++% check with your lawyer.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to hunt around for cheap resale of sky loft around TOP. I imagine a lot of bumi lot buyers eager to let go as foreigner no longer can buy below 1mil.....

I wonder if buyers of projects approved before 1May 2014 are affected. Based on
reports like below, older projects should be exempted for developer sales. But my friend enquired about Sky View rejected units and was told that SP Setia is not selling units below 1M to foreigners even for older projects launched before this year.What about other developers?

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...or-for-foreign-buyers-in-iskandar-says-report