• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, does anyone know if there is any Msian public bus that goes to BI from CIQ? If have, may I know what bus no and where to take?
TIA !

Do you mean from Woodlands? I don't think there is a straight bus from Woodlands or JB side CIQ to Bukit Indah. But there are CW buses from the Tuas side or Jurong East or Boon Lay.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean from Woodlands? I don't think there is a straight bus from Woodlands or JB side CIQ to Bukit Indah. But there are CW buses from the Tuas side or Jurong East or Boon Lay.

There are direct bus from JB sentral to Bukit Indah. Just need to take from Jalan Wong ah Fook opposite city square.

Sentral - Bukit Indah
Central line (green color) 708 RM2.70
maju 221
city bus (orange color) 301

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are direct bus from JB sentral to Bukit Indah. Just need to take from Jalan Wong ah Fook opposite city square.

Sentral - Bukit Indah
Central line (green color) 708 RM2.70
maju 221
city bus (orange color) 301

Tks for the info. Any idea how long it take to reach BI the moment the bus depart fm CS?

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received letter for skyloft that the window m door frame are completed ,I'm on the high floor,high chance this year we will received the unit , hows sky executive, rental & resale?are they doing well?

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks sotong007, if only the government tweak the rule of the game, 1 mil and more tax is killing alot of interest from foreigner, however looking on the bright side, the supply are now being control, it can be a good thing. They should think how to increase the salary of the local and attach more ppl to stay at JB. If a small country like Singapore has 6mil population, they should have 4x more haha…

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at SP Setia Bukit Indah office recently and was told that there are a few units available for Sky View condo , returned due to unsuccessful loan applications. But Setia has raised prices for these units, its close to 600psf. I was told this condo was sold mainly to Malaysians so they arent concerned about the cooling measures.Well, its up for grabs if anyone is interested.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at SP Setia Bukit Indah office recently and was told that there are a few units available for Sky View condo , returned due to unsuccessful loan applications. But Setia has raised prices for these units, its close to 600psf. I was told this condo was sold mainly to Malaysians so they arent concerned about the cooling measures.Well, its up for grabs if anyone is interested.

got furnished with all procelain tile, aircon, cabinet etc?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
got furnished with all procelain tile, aircon, cabinet etc?

Ceramic tiles. Air con point but no aircons provided by developer. No kitchen cabinets or wardrobe either based on what I can see in the brochure. Actually I am wondering if it has full condo facilities. For some reason its not mentioned in the brochure although I can see a picture of the pool, it doesnt look big.There are 316 units altogether. It seems the biggest type which is Type D has rooms with windows all facing out, its 1216sqft. Sky View is not as close to the shopping centres as the other conods but its convenient for the CW bus , there is a bus stop next to it on the road leading to HH. At least for the present,the bus stops there.
Congrats to those who secured units as SP Setia is now selling the remaining units at a higher price. Am sure the bumi release will not be spared the price increase either.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ceramic tiles. Air con point but no aircons provided by developer. No kitchen cabinets or wardrobe either based on what I can see in the brochure. Actually I am wondering if it has full condo facilities. For some reason its not mentioned in the brochure although I can see a picture of the pool, it doesnt look big.There are 316 units altogether. It seems the biggest type which is Type D has rooms with windows all facing out, its 1216sqft. Sky View is not as close to the shopping centres as the other conods but its convenient for the CW bus , there is a bus stop next to it on the road leading to HH. At least for the present,the bus stops there.
Congrats to those who secured units as SP Setia is now selling the remaining units at a higher price. Am sure the bumi release will not be spared the price increase either.

Location wise I think skyloft and sky executive are still better for high rise because of the convenience including the sky trees.

All are service apartments and not pure residential condo and apartment.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

600RM psf.. can get a subsale at mont kiara. :smile:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Location wise I think skyloft and sky executive are still better for high rise because of the convenience including the sky trees.

All are service apartments and not pure residential condo and apartment.

I agree about location. Sky Breeze is pretty good too as its opposite AEON. Sky Exec Suites and Sky Loft do have full facilities I believe. But I dont know about the newer condos.Any Sky View buyers here who can enlighten us?

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, anyone tried the CW bus from Boon Lay? Kindly share your experience, especially what is the frequency and if it is always jam-packed.
Thanks

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky Breeze should be a good buy as it will be very near to various amenities.

Sky Loft should be the best though, given its location.
Only thing I don't like is that one side facing highway and another side very close to main arterial road, can expect noise pollution.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky Breeze should be a good buy as it will be very near to various amenities.

Sky Loft should be the best though, given its location.
Only thing I don't like is that one side facing highway and another side very close to main arterial road, can expect noise pollution.

I was told there may be an unsold Sky Loft penthouse going at abt 1.6M.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just some photo update on Sky Loft........

Attachments

• Sky_Loft_3_08Feb14.jpg
    Sky_Loft_3_08Feb14.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 272
  • Sky_Loft_C_04Feb14.jpg
    Sky_Loft_C_04Feb14.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 219
  • Sky_Loft_A_04Feb14 .jpg
    Sky_Loft_A_04Feb14 .jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 445
  • Sky_Loft_B_04Feb14.jpg
    Sky_Loft_B_04Feb14.jpg
    621.1 KB · Views: 232

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
wufucheng,once again thanks for your photo,:smile: get excited everytime you send the photo,faster update then seatia haha..... btw anyone here can advice,where to go for a good massage,I'm going with my wife :biggrin: ,there's a few at Bukit Indah,any recommendation?Never been anyone of there thou,scare walk in to a "dirty one" hahaha later will kill me.