• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

LoveGoodGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
LoveGoodGuy, wow ur loan takes 2 months (june - aug) to get the approval? what takes it so long? now i'm worried abt my loan, it's just 2 weeks by now and latest to sign S&P is next week, otherwise Setia will remove the legal fee absorption.

you sign S&P before getting loan approval? Setia told me it that down payment that is settled during S&P signing can be refunded if I get rejection letter from bank, but i need to double confirm this agreement with Setia.

Yes, after deducting with discount and the absorption, the real hse price is actually less than 1M.

There were still a few NE facing units left, 9 units (d'fronde and d'branche). 20 SW facing left (d'fronde and d'branche). i chose d'fronde SW facing left side unit, agree that it's not bad coz the side windows not facing west sun. the unit that i chose is the one facing the garden beside the guard house. I was thinking of taking d'branche facing perimeter fence but those hse are not directly visible by guard hse and i'm afraid that there's security concern facing perimeter gateway.
Thank you for sharing info with me, isn't it what's forum are for?
My bank loan application proceed quite fast in fact; I got my bank loan approved about 8 working days. Rhb banker ximenes Loh is super efficient as other bankers still proceeding she already sent it to kl head office got it approved. she also response to my call after the deal. Loan application is something hectic ; I relax and took my time till late July then start to engaged bankers, despite of them kept on calling.. I signed my banker's offer in early August . Your timeframe of 2weeks should be enough, just gather all required document (hectic )ready and let bankers know your urgency. Btw setia will appoints bankers to you after the down payment, good to send application to all them and decide later.
Setia arrange s&p signing will a lawyer they appoint, then I seek for banker, once approved, signed the banker 's offer together with same lawyer, this time is the banker make arrangement for signing. Yes, setia assure that they will return your down payment of rm11k? If your loan not approved.
Good to know the progress of sale. May I know the guard house you mentioned, could you kindly check the Bi d Fronde official website 's site plan, near which unit? PTD 179335, 179402, 179301 or 179316? Thank you.

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for sharing info with me, isn't it what's forum are for?
Yes, setia assure that they will return your down payment of rm11k? If your loan not approved.
Good to know the progress of sale. May I know the guard house you mentioned, could you kindly check the Bi d Fronde official website 's site plan, near which unit? PTD 179335, 179402, 179301 or 179316? Thank you.

they mentioned they'll refund, but that was verbally, i need to get written statement from them.
I'll pm you my lot number. Thanks for sharing much info :smile:

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you been to the D'Grande precinct? Setia's most luxurious houses, semi-ds and link bungalows , are in that precinct. Some units have been renovated quite beautifully.The flat roof new houses look pretty nice.But they are not building anymore semi-ds/

didn't go in to d'grande. i wrongly read your message, i thought u refer to the d'flore (the biggest type in garden villa), so i went in and look for the semi-d but couldn't find.

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to bros n sis in this forum who had purchased a cluster home in Garden Villa. Out of curiosity, did u buy to live in or for investment? I bought one to live in. Not as a weekend home. I will travelling to work in singapore from bukit indah everyday when it's ready.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't go in to d'grande. i wrongly read your message, i thought u refer to the d'flore (the biggest type in garden villa), so i went in and look for the semi-d but couldn't find.

D'Grande is near the water tank, just behind the big plot of land they are building Sky Breeze on.Its the so-called "Luxury Precinct " in BI. Lower density, bigger houses and land.That's what Setia staff told me.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
D'Grande is near the water tank, just behind the big plot of land they are building Sky Breeze on.Its the so-called "Luxury Precinct " in BI. Lower density, bigger houses and land.That's what Setia staff told me.

The house look really huge from outside. But very few are occupied

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
The house look really huge from outside. But very few are occupied

Link bungalows for some reason many not occupied, dont know why. Maybe they bought for investment and just leave it empty. Owners with deep pockets prefer to leave it vacant rather than go through hassle of renting out, especially as landed rental not that high. In this precinct its abt 6K I think.Many of the owners here have deep pockets. But the new semi-ds quite a number being renovated so it looks like they will either be owner occupied or leased.

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
MY friend n me went to check out in BI SP Setia sales office & was surprised to found out that the Custer House - D'Branche & D'Flore still have some non Bumi units (each 10+unit) not sell out yet. But land PSF range from RM 520 ~580PSF from initial launch price of RM4XXPSF.
May be people target Eco World property?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
MY friend n me went to check out in BI SP Setia sales office & was surprised to found out that the Custer House - D'Branche & D'Flore still have some non Bumi units (each 10+unit) not sell out yet. But land PSF range from RM 520 ~580PSF from initial launch price of RM4XXPSF.
May be people target Eco World property?

Wow! So how much is the quantum?

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Branche is ábout RM1.2~1.3M. F'lore is about RM 1.4 ~ 1.6. I think there are some good lot / corner lot available.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Branche is ábout RM1.2~1.3M. F'lore is about RM 1.4 ~ 1.6. I think there are some good lot / corner lot available.

Wow! That is a huge price increase in one year considering they were selling the semi-ds which are bigger houses with bigger land in the D'Grande precinct ( Perla and Prado)at only 1.22M onwards last year. I wonder if they can sell at abv 1.5M, seems pretty high to me.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
at these prices, better to buy eco Botanic at 900k plus !

Wow! That is a huge price increase in one year considering they were selling the semi-ds which are bigger houses with bigger land in the D'Grande precinct ( Perla and Prado)at only 1.22M onwards last year. I wonder if they can sell at abv 1.5M, seems pretty high to me.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
That one is sold out within hours and you are forced to buy the left-overs. This one still can pick and choose the better units. Amenities wise, Bukit Indah is way ahead.

Actually Eco Botanic have a lot of weak holders, like their junior sales staff. Overall, JB market is less resilient to a major shock, when compared to SG. Malaysians are by nature, more daring. For example, I have an unemployed MY friend trying to hoot 2-3 condos........ You hardly see that in SG.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
That one is sold out within hours and you are forced to buy the left-overs. This one still can pick and choose the better units. Amenities wise, Bukit Indah is way ahead.

at the low prices, eco still better even if leftovers.. its v near medini which is fast developing with huge shopping malls in the pipeline.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Eco Botanic have a lot of weak holders, like their junior sales staff. Overall, JB market is less resilient to a major shock, when compared to SG. Malaysians are by nature, more daring. For example, I have an unemployed MY friend trying to hoot 2-3 condos........ You hardly see that in SG.

hahaha.. 'irrational exuberance'. your fren hoot 2-3 condo, 3 year later, the 2-3 condo hooooot him back.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

If things go wrong as in CRASH, in SG you can run but you can't hide so you may have to jump! But in MY, can run and also hide, in fact can even escape via Thailand....so its like 'limited liability' and can make a comeback or at least there are ways to in Boleh land.