• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess so, have not stayover night myself to experiance it thou

Spend a little money and buy double pane windows and thick curtains to keep the noise out. it may hurt your pocket but you get to keep your sanity.

even if you stay on the low floors, noise can still be a problem. My current room is on the third floor and every once in a while, a bird or 2 will decide to start singing the moment the sun comes up. drove me nuts!

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spend a little money and buy double pane windows and thick curtains to keep the noise out. it may hurt your pocket but you get to keep your sanity.

even if you stay on the low floors, noise can still be a problem. My current room is on the third floor and every once in a while, a bird or 2 will decide to start singing the moment the sun comes up. drove me nuts!

The sound of birds singing are music to the ears, unlike horrible traffic noise especially those bikes with huge exhaust!!!

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
D'Piedra has been renamed D'Branche. The site is called 'Garden Villa' and sold as 32x70 and 36x70. 32x70 started with D'Verde, D'Fronde and D'Branche; and 36x70 started with D'Jardine, and D'Flore. D'Branche is now open for booking and is the last batch. Units facing 'southwards' will be a few steps higher than the road. The 20% foreigner quota is filled! The site opposite will be 3-storey unit, size unknown. Disclaimer: I'm not related to SPSetia, only share info I know.

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
D'Verde has 56 units. D'Jardine 48 units. Does anyone know how many units will there be for D'Fronde, D'Flore n D'Branche respectively? Am curious to find out the density of this precinct. N will the precinth be called 'garden villa' or will setia rename it? Would appreciate if anyone in this forum could share such info. Thanks.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
D'Piedra has been renamed D'Branche. The site is called 'Garden Villa' and sold as 32x70 and 36x70. 32x70 started with D'Verde, D'Fronde and D'Branche; and 36x70 started with D'Jardine, and D'Flore. D'Branche is now open for booking and is the last batch. Units facing 'southwards' will be a few steps higher than the road. The 20% foreigner quota is filled! The site opposite will be 3-storey unit, size unknown. Disclaimer: I'm not related to SPSetia, only share info I know.

It is confirmed that the opposite will not be 3 storey anymore. Setia had cancelled the plan, most likely it will be cluster house again, obviously the profit is much better..

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is confirmed that the opposite will not be 3 storey anymore. Setia had cancelled the plan, most likely it will be cluster house again, obviously the profit is much better..

Yes, I also heard the 3 storey plan has been scrapped. Also no more semi-ds or link bungalows.Only clusters from now on.Even that I hear may not be many to come, running low on land.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I also heard the 3 storey plan has been scrapped. Also no more semi-ds or link bungalows.Only clusters from now on.Even that I hear may not be many to come, running low on land.

BI no more land for landed... that's the last piece of land for landed in BI...

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it a good thing or bad thing that theres no more land there for landed:confused:,btw got land for condo bo?More lands means more new launch that will bring the price higher:confused:or If anyboby else wants to buy Bukit Indah have gotto purchase from resale :rolleyes:??Hmmm.....

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it a good thing or bad thing that theres no more land there for landed:confused:,btw got land for condo bo?More lands means more new launch that will bring the price higher:confused:or If anyboby else wants to buy Bukit Indah have gotto purchase from resale :rolleyes:??Hmmm.....

Scarcity is good, for those who already have bought.