• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will get to see the salted egg next year haha...hopefully meanwhile I Dnt get a chance to sell it haha..wnt kn what life had install for us,anyway 90% means quite scary during the night, however wnt nt b scary as compare to landed bah,high flr unit comes w kitchen cabinet, however how much it will cost for reno for a 2 bedder,say only built in cabinet for bedroom n tv console at living, guess subsequently will ask for contact frm bro here once TOP, thks

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will get to see the salted egg next year haha...hopefully meanwhile I Dnt get a chance to sell it haha..wnt kn what life had install for us,anyway 90% means quite scary during the night, however wnt nt b scary as compare to landed bah,high flr unit comes w kitchen cabinet, however how much it will cost for reno for a 2 bedder,say only built in cabinet for bedroom n tv console at living, guess subsequently will ask for contact frm bro here once TOP, thks

U bought resale? how much?

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brought frm Setia nt resale, mine skyloft, 2+study,high flr , facing highway, cheaper compare to facing park whereby they r paying premium

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brought frm Setia nt resale, mine skyloft, 2+study,high flr , facing highway, cheaper compare to facing park whereby they r paying premium

North faces The highway which is super noisy plus you will get the afternoon sun. That is my opinion.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
North south facing is the best it can get I guess,in SG I have a East west, received the morning sun but not the hot afternoon sun.north facing gets the afternoon sun? I Dnt kn but it wouldn't be bad compared to west bah, I'm noob here, any way there's 2 blk at skyloft,if you are on the lower density blk n facing the park , you will be paying premium easily 100k different,anyway Setia know how to market it, they call it pool facing or parking facing haha...

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
North south facing is the best it can get I guess,in SG I have a East west, received the morning sun but not the hot afternoon sun.north facing gets the afternoon sun? I Dnt kn but it wouldn't be bad compared to west bah, I'm noob here, any way there's 2 blk at skyloft,if you are on the lower density blk n facing the park , you will be paying premium easily 100k different,anyway Setia know how to market it, they call it pool facing or parking facing haha...

its not exact north if im not wrong, North west. I went to see a unit facing highway. there is afternoon sun in living room

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
The noise thingy was my concern too,but I guess if I close the window should b fine,probably for a start or the 1st few year I only be there over wkend bah

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
The recent uncle dead case was scary, crime rate was aways a concern, however ifit's not all this factor, we wouldn't be looking at such investment environment,guess the person in charge should be put to shame, developer are taking the problem to their own hands,well done to Setia

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh i thought the highway noise gets softer on higher floors, what the agents say is not accurate

definately inaccurate info you got from the agent. you have to hear it for yourself to understand how loud it can be! i can hear it just standing at the common corridor on my floor.

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it may be worse at night as the surrounding noise is quiet and the only sound is from highway especially if got lorries using the highway right?