• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi sis tonto

The pet shop do not have timberwolf ....
First time drove to Taman Molek , finds e location not to my liking but of coz there are a lot of furnitures adn eateries and locals there and ppl are much friendly ....
But i wont consider to buy the property there , saw the Molek heaven location , wondering why jap/koreans invested there ? Some say coz most of them working near pasir gudang etc ...

does yr super pug looks like this when its Monday ?

View attachment 5850

Hi Sis, the japs are vested in Molek Pine condo, and the Ponderosa semi-d and bungalows. Molek Haven is more for locals and poor sinkies like me...haha. There's no mall here cos its only 10 mins drive to Jusco Tebrau and Giant Plentong...... But yes, I agree Molek's shops currently lose out to Sutera and Austin in vibrancy...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sis, the japs are vested in Molek Pine condo, and the Ponderosa semi-d and bungalows. Molek Haven is more for locals and poor sinkies like me...haha. There's no mall here cos its only 10 mins drive to Jusco Tebrau and Giant Plentong...... But yes, I agree Molek's shops currently lose out to Sutera and Austin in vibrancy...

Oic , i mistaken the developemtn , didnt see molek pine ...
molek heaven sounds very class leh , did u pay a lot ?
But i will be taman molek again to try the food there ....
And I saw the burned furnitures shop , so scary ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Tonto

does yr pugs looks so meaty like them ?

pugs 3.jpg

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Tonto

does yr pugs looks so meaty like them ?

View attachment 5854

Those puppies are v fat. Mine is considered fat at 16 kg for her age. Typically they should be between 7-8kg only. Pugs are very friendly, especially around children of a certain age (2-4 years), maybe coz kids around that age are also quite pudgy like them. My pug loves to sit on my lap, so she is actually a good leg warmer for cold places. And because of her short nose, she does snore quite a bit when asleep, and loud too. What breed are your 3 furkids?

Someone told me that burned down shops are common in Malaysia, especially those that cannot sell their stuff. Pity the shop next to it. Business also affected. Sis crystal, you managed to eat anything nice at Molek?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis tonto

Mine are cross breeds , pom x poodle , they have sharp nose but still snooze at times , haha ...mine are range from 1.5kgs to 4.5kgs....
Last sat , i just ate at the local coffeshop , minced meat dry noodles , not too bad .... spent abt RM350 at the pet shop alone .....

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Anyone know if CW6 bus goes pass Setia Ave 8 taman at Bukit Indah? I tried to look at the route on their website but it doesn't say.

Any help much appreciated. :smile:

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis tonto

Mine are cross breeds , pom x poodle , they have sharp nose but still snooze at times , haha ...mine are range from 1.5kgs to 4.5kgs....
Last sat , i just ate at the local coffeshop , minced meat dry noodles , not too bad .... spent abt RM350 at the pet shop alone .....

Cross breeds are the in thing now, like labpoodle (labrador and poodle; imagine giant poodle). I read somewhere that JB only allow one dog if live in terrace, two if live in corner terrace. There was this Singaporean guy who has many cats in Singapore, due to complaints by his neighbour, he and his wife moved to BI with his many cats.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cross breeds are the in thing now, like labpoodle (labrador and poodle; imagine giant poodle). I read somewhere that JB only allow one dog if live in terrace, two if live in corner terrace. There was this Singaporean guy who has many cats in Singapore, due to complaints by his neighbour, he and his wife moved to BI with his many cats.

hmm , just apply license and see how .... luckily my left right neighbours are chinese , but dun know they are pets lover or not ....

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oic , i mistaken the developemtn , didnt see molek pine ...
molek heaven sounds very class leh , did u pay a lot ?
But i will be taman molek again to try the food there ....
And I saw the burned furnitures shop , so scary ....

Molek pine is a few blocks behind the burnt furniture shop. You can see it easily, cos its the tallest building around the area. Personally I am not a JB condo fan though.

I think the burnt furniture shop owner is probably trying to claim insurance lah......haha...... Molek haven, we paid RM$508k for the 2 storey terrace last year. Since I stay in Woodlands, we wanted to buy somewhere near 1st link..

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
CW 3 and 6 pass through the Persiaran Indah and do pick up passengers along the road side where the shop lots are. (Jalan Indah 10/1, etc, where the S-11 coffeeshop faces)

Hi,

Anyone know if CW6 bus goes pass Setia Ave 8 taman at Bukit Indah? I tried to look at the route on their website but it doesn't say.

Any help much appreciated. :smile:

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
One can get many things sorted in Molek.
Banks, Telcos (especially, when I need to terminate and get my deposit refunds)

Molek pine is a few blocks behind the burnt furniture shop. You can see it easily, cos its the tallest building around the area. Personally I am not a JB condo fan though.

I think the burnt furniture shop owner is probably trying to claim insurance lah......haha...... Molek haven, we paid RM$508k for the 2 storey terrace last year. Since I stay in Woodlands, we wanted to buy somewhere near 1st link..

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro and sis.... can i join in the Bukit Indah big family? Last wkend, we juz booked an intermediate three storey link house at 680k. Anyone bought the same? Actually we want a double storey terrace but was told they wont build anymore. We can still wait for the bumi lots to release for Bellezza and Cadenza but they will sell us in mkt price instead of selling price. We are actually noobs hence quite worry we made a wrong choice. Some pple keep asking us to buy setia tropika instead cos the mrt will reach kempas in future. But sp setia guy told us not to worry cos there will oso hv mrt in BI. Izzit true? Both me n my hubby a bit confused now... any recommendation? Btw, we buy as a investment n mayb as a retirement home

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi jevil

with tat amount of money on hands, i rather u buy nusa duta or hh sub sales. guarantee will tenant out.
if u buying this 3 storey , how much yr rental gg to be and who are u targetting ? i doubt will ppl pay for such rental. but if for own stay n u need e space , by on means.

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks crystal for yr advise. I was told HH is very exp now.... my fren bot hers at 2.1mio wor....I no money to buy so exp house ah.... hahaha
so u think Bukit Indah is not a good place to invest anymore? I thot more singaporean stay there so juz in case old already I stil can make singapore friends over there. My another fren staying in BI drove ard to help me chk rental income, she told me corner double storey fetch 2.7 and intermediate fet 1.8. Haizzzzz.... the more i read the more i m vexed.... hahaha

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Partially agree with Crystal where with that amount of money (plus top-up) you can consider other places like:

1) Nusa Duta subsale cluster houses asking price arnd 730k;
2) Horizon hills terraces asking prices are wayyyy crazy now. Old terrace with asking prices around 500k end 2011 now have asking prices around 650k while the newer Golf terraces asking prices are hovering around 800k.
3) Bestari Heights -> http://www.ksl.my/bestariheights/site/propertys.php Imho, more worth it to get cluster than 3 storey terrace.

Not sure if you have had a chance to look at these places first before you placed the booking. I feel like you have doubts after placing your booking and is having second thoughts or not too convinced you made the right choice.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro and sis.... can i join in the Bukit Indah big family? Last wkend, we juz booked an intermediate three storey link house at 680k. Anyone bought the same? Actually we want a double storey terrace but was told they wont build anymore. We can still wait for the bumi lots to release for Bellezza and Cadenza but they will sell us in mkt price instead of selling price. We are actually noobs hence quite worry we made a wrong choice. Some pple keep asking us to buy setia tropika instead cos the mrt will reach kempas in future. But sp setia guy told us not to worry cos there will oso hv mrt in BI. Izzit true? Both me n my hubby a bit confused now... any recommendation? Btw, we buy as a investment n mayb as a retirement home

Whether there will be MRT in Setia Tropika or BI is anybody's guess. If your decision is based solely on MRT location, then you are taking a bet. Its quite a big bet with MYR680k :smile: Try not to go for bumi lots if you can. There may be complications when trying to sell bumi lots. May I know which development is this 3 storey link house?

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Sis Jevil,

If you were buying as investment, you should had done your research before committing. Posing the questions now will only confuse you further as no one in this forum can guarantee where the MRT might be located.

On the other hand, do you like the house you bought? If you do, treat it primarily as a retirement home. Sell it only when an attractive offer comes along. Anyway BI is a good location.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether there will be MRT in Setia Tropika or BI is anybody's guess. If your decision is based solely on MRT location, then you are taking a bet. Its quite a big bet with MYR680k :smile: Try not to go for bumi lots if you can. There may be complications when trying to sell bumi lots. May I know which development is this 3 storey link house?

i thought she bought The address ? if not she have posted on the wrong thread liao ..

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought she bought The address ? if not she have posted on the wrong thread liao ..

So far those available in BI built by Setia were either 2 storey ones like Arte, Belleza and Cadenza. More expensive semi-ds like Perla, Prado, D'Jardine and D'Verde all also 2 storey only leh. 3 storey ones are in Eco Cascadia. That is not in BI.

Sis Jevil, did you buy the right 'address'? :biggrin:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks crystal for yr advise. I was told HH is very exp now.... my fren bot hers at 2.1mio wor....I no money to buy so exp house ah.... hahaha
so u think Bukit Indah is not a good place to invest anymore? I thot more singaporean stay there so juz in case old already I stil can make singapore friends over there. My another fren staying in BI drove ard to help me chk rental income, she told me corner double storey fetch 2.7 and intermediate fet 1.8. Haizzzzz.... the more i read the more i m vexed.... hahaha

Jevil
U have to tell us which development u bought before we can advise u wor ....
yr first 10 posts will be delayed , so i suggest u faster post 10 posts first ....8 more to go , say hi to everyone !