• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddhism has a lifespan of 5000 years

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter, boy glad that you're back. I've been fighting these statue worshippers and invisible man worshippers for weeks worse than presdidential campaign, I think. Where have you been? On girls or on weeds? :biggrin: :eek:

bro , i want to enjoy my life to the fullest ....i hate " suffering " :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro , i want to enjoy my life to the fullest ....i hate " suffering " :wink:

as a toast to that, like to confess that i have lived over 500 generations, 500 lives, 500 rebirths (like fresh bodies), 0 reincarnation (hate to hijack another body that is already occupied), 3000 years, mostly as a man, and most important of all... fucked 1 million women. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stop embarrassing yourself lah..................

in Buddhism, there's no god and no permanent self......................all other religions still fall for the creator god and permanent self delusions...........

the only other one worth respecting is Jainism.............

if theres no god in buddhism ...who decide on what kind of animals , insects , humans ...ect we will become if we do good or bad deed when we recarnated ? :wink: whose going to judge us ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, don't take it so seriously. Religions are like presidents, ceremonial, unifying in symbolism. Temples and churches are like social clubs. Choose whichever you prefer or none at all if you don't wish to join any, it's alright.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if theres no god in buddhism ...who decide on what kind of animals , insects , humans ...ect we will become if we do good or bad deed when we recarnated ? :wink: whose going to judge us ?

you get to choose....and naturally many will choose a higher life form or higher mortal. such as sons and daughters of sinkie ministers. no white horse or unicorn, because that's crossing species and difficult for human soul to animal body adaptation during rebirth. no wonder babies are born crying "wtf and why am i here? waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sadly Drifter believes in such crap. I told him to join a social club like a church for peaceful fun, he never listened. Religion is something that's neither proven nor disproven.

join your head lah ...i rather join thai club membership ...:wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for coveted rebirths, there is fucking long waiting line. thus, only very enlightened souls get to be invited to wait. yes, there are queues in the afterlife, just like at the airport. low lives on the other hand have little to zero selective privileges and are easily and quickly reborn in africa, middle east and or india where lines are short. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah! see what I mean. Education comes in many forms and many subjects.

i know what you mean :wink:...all fruits are just fruits regardless of shape , sizes and price ...ect ..so why do we have have name for apple and orange for orange ? can durain be as cheap as apples ? why not ? :wink: you are telling us if you see a pros on the street and all woman are pros ..:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Live life to the fullest. The Shinto Zen Buddhist way. KNN. :rolleyes:

you mean you enjoy going around beheaded ppl ?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry I am not enlightened to give you an answer. It is a journey you have to embark to seek the truth.
You know what I mean?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry I am not enlightened to give you an answer. It is a journey you have to embark to seek the truth.
You know what I mean?

all delusion religious freak said that ...they dont have an answer yet they follow blindly ...thats blind faith ...get what i mean ? :wink:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMLJ? This thread is stIll alive!?

Buddhism never encourages austerity for all lah! If everyone becomes a monk/nun, then who's going to feed them? Duh...