• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddha is back

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
kqPLxvm.png

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha
beams back
One of the famous Bamiyan
Buddhas destroyed by the
Taliban stands again in his niche
in the central highlands of
Afghanistan. Alas, although
restoration work has begun, this
was only a brilliant illusion,
projected there by a Chinese
couple, Zhang Xinyu and Liang
Hong, who were touring along
the old Silk Road. The statues
were dynamited in 2001 to
prevent idol-worshipping.
Photograph: Zhang Xinyu/Corbis

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can Buddha help people if he just sits in the remote mountains of some remote places?

Like PAP, you die your own problem!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can Buddha help people if he just sits in the remote mountains of some remote places?

Jesus can't even save himself kena hammer on the cross so how can he help others when he can't even save himself? :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buddha has no form no shape.
Buddha is the state of mind and body.

All religion don't practice what they preach . Which Buddha temple inside no Buddha statue ? :wink:In my research of Buddhism I found so many things to write about that it will be difficult to determine what errors i shall expose. Buddhism, though a Buddhist will not admit it, is a religion full of idolatry and self-worship. One of the things I noticed over and over again is that Buddhists deny serving a god. Yet, everything they say and teach goes back to “THE BUDDHA”. Their own words contradict themselves. buddism is just like other religion which contradicted themselves :wink: When You Bow Down You Are Committing An Act Of Worship! :wink:

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhists never worshiped the Buddha. Neither is the statue, image or whatever representation of the Buddha important to Buddhist. A really good Buddhist actually "don't know" .... and he believes in "Nothing". May all sentient beings be well and happy.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buddhists never worshiped the Buddha. Neither is the statue, image or whatever representation of the Buddha important to Buddhist. A really good Buddhist actually "don't know" .... and he believes in "Nothing". May all sentient beings be well and happy.

Then why all Buddhist bow to the Buddha statue in Buddha temple ? If that's not worshipping then I don't know what is :wink: