• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Singapore Airlines #SQ321 just declared an emergency

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Mr Davies say he will not fly SIA again but they left out:

Mr Davies says he will still keep flying but with one big change.
"I will always wear my seat belt at all times, throughout every flight," he said
"If I hadn't had one on, I'm absolutely sure I'd have been badly injured."

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st time in History drop 1800m. Machiam like longest roller coaster ride. SQ really provide extra entertainment and value.

Knn...don't listen to their BS. Using BOEING 777 is already compromising safety

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st time in History drop 1800m. Machiam like longest roller coaster ride. SQ really provide extra entertainment and value.

Knn...don't listen to their BS. Using BOEING 777 is already compromising safety

The G-force felt in the tummy/pelvis area during the drop must be amazing. I bet some of the passengers had an orgasm. :biggrin:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawyers across several firms have spoken to various media outlets and have said passengers who were injured could claim compensation, even if the airline is found to not have been negligent.

“Passengers would at the very least be entitled to AUD250,000 if they have suffered injuries, and these injuries will be determined by looking at their losses,” Sara Kaurin from Thomas and Becker lawyer told A Current Affair.
“(This will depend on) what treatment expenses they’ve incurred – if they had time off work, how much time they’ve had off work, and generally the impact the accident has had on them.”

This is backed up by the universal treaty Montral Convention (MC), which holds airlines accountable for injuries or damages occurred either en route or due to delayed or cancelled flight, and if luggage is lost or damaged. According to the MC, if a passenger can prove that money was lost because of something the airline did, such as lost luggage or delayed flight, you have the right to claim compensation.

The MC doesn’t specify an exact amount of compensation for delayed or cancelled flights, but airlines are held on strict liability and cannot contest damages up to $150,000.

https://www.news.com.au/national/in...n/news-story/7a2810f0c90d67f1f5bfdbcbc5cca7f7

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clear air turbulence, the suspected cause, is the most perilous form as it is invisible and undetectable by current technology. It can occur without warning, causing sudden and severe jostling of passengers and unsecured items.
let me tell u what is the the suspected cause

The fucking Pilot -----------blaming others and not themselves.

NAME THE FUCKING PILOT!!!!!!!!!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawyers across several firms have spoken to various media outlets and have said passengers who were injured could claim compensation, even if the airline is found to not have been negligent.

“Passengers would at the very least be entitled to AUD250,000 if they have suffered injuries, and these injuries will be determined by looking at their losses,” Sara Kaurin from Thomas and Becker lawyer told A Current Affair.
“(This will depend on) what treatment expenses they’ve incurred – if they had time off work, how much time they’ve had off work, and generally the impact the accident has had on them.”

This is backed up by the universal treaty Montral Convention (MC), which holds airlines accountable for injuries or damages occurred either en route or due to delayed or cancelled flight, and if luggage is lost or damaged. According to the MC, if a passenger can prove that money was lost because of something the airline did, such as lost luggage or delayed flight, you have the right to claim compensation.

The MC doesn’t specify an exact amount of compensation for delayed or cancelled flights, but airlines are held on strict liability and cannot contest damages up to $150,000.

https://www.news.com.au/national/in...n/news-story/7a2810f0c90d67f1f5bfdbcbc5cca7f7
Claim from the air pocket

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should be fine lah. But just remember that when you fly, everything is conspiring to kill you. Nature (weather, gravity, air pressure etc), mechanical (plane issues) and human (fucked up or crazy pilot). Have a good trip!:biggrin:
There is no gravity. Nothing that will suck you down to the ground. Things dropped due to its object’s density and the surrounding which is the medium. If you are heavier than the air, you drop. If you are not heavier than the water, you float.

Gravity is just a “theory” invented by jewish Isaac Newton to fool the gentiles.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mothershit propagandists doing more damage control for their comrades. :roflmao:

"Is air turbulence getting worse?"

Not going to link to their trashy video, only the video thumbnail. :cool:

sddefault.jpg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too much hot air. :unsure:
It is much cooling at higher latitude. Our sun and moon are local and they are not as far as 93 million miles as what the Jews lied to you. Otherwise, people already get roasted at the top since they are closer to the “hot” sun.

It was the high humidity that tricks people into believing the air is hot

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There is no gravity. Nothing that will suck you down to the ground. Things dropped due to its object’s density and the surrounding which is the medium. If you are heavier than the air, you drop. If you are not heavier than the water, you float.

Gravity is just a “theory” invented by jewish Isaac Newton to fool the gentiles.
It is much cooling at higher latitude. Our sun and moon are local and they are not as far as 93 million miles as what the Jews lied to you. Otherwise, people already get roasted at the top since they are closer to the “hot” sun.

It was the high humidity that tricks people into believing the air is hot
OMG I think you are brilliant! Have you published your research and findings, and got them peer reviewed? Your study is important to humanity's progress.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasek never use our cpf fund to buy up Sia shares today. That means most likely SIA share will continue to drop

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG I think you are brilliant! Have you published your research and findings, and got them peer reviewed? Your study is important to humanity's progress.
Real science have been replaced with fake science since the Jews took control over the world. You cannot find these real science peer reviewed.