• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking news: Suspect arrested for murder

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's make it friendlier and more affordable.

$50 to $25 : Scroobal

$50 to $25 : GoldenDragon

Death penalty I win, fair enough? Otherwise I lose.

Sure, boss. Payment to be made at Police Cantonment Complex, inside Dir CID's office. I will alert Boon Gay on this arrangement.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe it best to clarify couple of things about gangs. Gangs operate similar to a franchise system which is very different from the communist cell system which harder to crack and to identify cell members. Triads are not secretive unlike subversive cells.

All members of the same gang know each other very well including the headman. The 24 group is not a single gang but series of franchises. So the Thomson gang (franchise) has no clue what Telok Blangah 24 gang (franchise) are and they don't have any dealings with them. Its territory bound. Like a true franchise, you operate in your territory and fight your wars. There is no such as 24 from sector a joining 24 from sector b to fight a common enemy. In the old days before the British CLPS was introduced, the main guy for the group can give blanket order to all franchisees but no longer.

The guys yelling and pushing the camera guys are not koon tong but street corner gangs. Triad gangs will turn up at the funeral at night to pay respect with the treasurer having the money to hand over to the family for expenses. The whole gang will be there.

The notorious ones are
Sio Koon Tong
Sio Gi Hor
Gi Leng Kiat
Pak Hai Tong

Chap Puay Sio Gi Hor is an interesting variation that came out of Lim Chu Kang / Turut track village and when the families were resettled in Marsiling, they too shifted with their families. It was one gang that happily followed HDB resettlement programme.

what happens to the gang See tong ? all run road to holland ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it best to clarify couple of things about gangs. Gangs operate similar to a franchise system which is very different from the communist cell system which harder to crack and to identify cell members. Triads are not secretive unlike subversive cells.

All members of the same gang know each other very well including the headman. The 24 group is not a single gang but series of franchises. So the Thomson gang (franchise) has no clue what Telok Blangah 24 gang (franchise) are and they don't have any dealings with them. Its territory bound. Like a true franchise, you operate in your territory and fight your wars. There is no such as 24 from sector a joining 24 from sector b to fight a common enemy. In the old days before the British CLPS was introduced, the main guy for the group can give blanket order to all franchisees but no longer.

The guys yelling and pushing the camera guys are not koon tong but street corner gangs. Triad gangs will turn up at the funeral at night to pay respect with the treasurer having the money to hand over to the family for expenses. The whole gang will be there.

The notorious ones are
Sio Koon Tong
Sio Gi Hor
Gi Leng Kiat
Pak Hai Tong

Chap Puay Sio Gi Hor is an interesting variation that came out of Lim Chu Kang / Turut track village and when the families were resettled in Marsiling, they too shifted with their families. It was one gang that happily followed HDB resettlement programme.

scroobal: No disrespect meant to GLK but I think they aren't as active or notorious as AST.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
member or not, it will be interesting to see who the pall bearer are and who are going to pull the dragon head.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think 369 past and present still very active ...they even got quite a numbers of malay members :biggrin:

Strange how some races are tagged to some of these SS/Triad. Yes, Malays linked to 369 though Omega is equally active. Indians flocked to AST and LK though they have their very own SaraJumboo or something like that.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strange how some races are tagged to some of these SS/Triad. Yes, Malays linked to 369 though Omega is equally active. Indians flocked to AST and LK though they have their very own SaraJumboo or something like that.

not only malays ...now even FT from china join 369 around geyland area ...:wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Still some members around. In the past, Hainanese majority. No active recruitment today. More popular decades ago. Holland and Denmark still have some. They have also moved closer home. Today, in another SEA country.

dramarama

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why for such killings done by teenagers, the parents need to suffer consequences too, and not just in the form of their children being punished.

These parents of killer children will in future think twice about neglecting them, about imparting poor values to them, about allowing them to run wild, even about having children in the first place, if they have to pay for their childrens' misdeeds.

For those who read wanbao everyday, please can you provide the parents' names when they are reported. Thanks.

Well said both Boliao and JW.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Sir/Mdm, it sure is. Some say victim and friends from Hong Hong San. But I think you can quite safely bet it's GSS. Let's wait for CID to verify.

If they established the victim is gang related then those suspects will not be looking at homicide first degree, probably a very much lesser charge.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there'll be a revenge campaign, regardless of the trial verdict and sentence. It's important to maintain the integrity of the gang, not as a you-die-police-problem gang.

I believe they can only declare war, vengeance there's very little they could do as the law had stepped in.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference between experience and inexperience is that in the case of the former, the old timers stay away while the latter category tries to steal the limelight.

Looking at their behavior I guess some of these people feel kinda of proud being a member belonging to such secret societies.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is one gang that doesnt identify with numeric initiations, some uncles told me its founding members are from various other gangs after the pulau senang riots.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not strange, SS/Triads are of chinese origins. I guess they dont take in other races in the past due to cultural differences.