• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - Sinkie Mat Lone Wolf's mission of 72 Virgins in Paradise Foiled by ISD

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypocrites are in every race or religion. Even in our forum we have the resident Hypocrite. So why just single out Muslims?

We pray 5 times a day cos we believe in God. We follow HIS commandment. Is for God to judge our deed whether is sincere or otherwise. Of course some who had committed evil deeds may already faced the wrath of God. Some will get it upon his death.

Islam is a cult? We pray to God. We dont pray to satan. We always uttered "we seek refuge from the accursed, Satan". Go read up before u kip repeating same comments. Kind of basi leow.
Muslims pray in a foreign language that most of them do not even understand, hence, there is no real connection to God. Hypocrisy is the basic fundamental of Islam as most of them wear their religion like an accessory/a mask to show the world,’see, I’m good, I wear hijab, I pray 5 times a day.’
Behind closed doors, they are prone to do sinister unkindness onto others bcoz they do not have God in their hearts, hence, most of them lack accountability and the ability to discern right from wrong (eg. Indulge in jealousy n sabotage others, even their own family members/procreate irresponsibly/do drugs/believe in killing infidels to have 72 virgins/beat,molest or rape their own female family members/have the cruel hearts to abuse disabled woman that went to them for help, etc). They have no respect for other religion, they think their religion is right and all other religions are wrong. And the list goes on...
I’ve traveled the world and met all kinds of people. Unsurprisingly, moslems(generally speaking)are the ones that will not think twice to be cruel whenever there is an opportunity to do so.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims pray in a foreign language that most of them do not even understand. Hypocrisy is the basic fundamental of Islam as most of them wear their religion like an accessory/a mask to show the world,’see, I’m good, I wear hijab, I pray 5 times a day.’
Behind closed doors, they are prone to do sinister unkindness onto others bcoz they do not have God in their hearts, hence, they lack accountability and the ability to discern right from wrong (eg. Indulge in jealousy n sabotage others, even their own family members/procreate irresponsibly/do drugs/believe in killing infidels to have 72 virgins/beat,molest or rape their own female family members/have the cruel heart to abuse disabled woman that went to them for help, etc). They have no respect for other religion, they think their religion is right and all other religions are wrong. And the list goes on...

How do u know i dont understand wat i am praying? Of course tere are some. But teres always a translated text available. So never assume all Muslims are ignorant of Arabic language. Fyi most Muslims doesnt read the whole text of Quran in their prayer. Do u know which text in Arabic is compulsory to read while in prayer?

I already told u. Praying 5 x a day, fasting, is for Allah azzawajal. Is not to show off. Tat is wat u do in ur religion. Definitely not Muslim. Unless he himself told u hes praying to show off.

Jealousy, sabotage....those are characteristics of human. Tats why the Quran is tere for them to study, learn and be a good practising Muslims. No one is perfect. Nothing to do with Islam. All those negative comments of Muslims, u can also find it in ur race, no? Of course we respect other religion. Tats why 25% cheena buddhist and christians, 15% indian and others still thriving in Msia. If Muslims or Islam tat bad, they would have migrate out leow lah. Aiyoh, even my 10 year old nephew also know.

Last edited:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do u know i dont understand wat i am praying? Of course tere are some. But teres always a translated text available. So never assume all Muslims are ignorant of Arabic language. Fyi most Muslims doesnt read the whole text of Quran in their prayer. Do u know which text in Arabic is compulsory to read while in prayer?

I already told u. Praying 5 x a day, fasting, is for Allah azzawajal. Is not to show off. Tat is wat u do in ur religion. Definitely not Muslim. Unless he himself told u hes praying to show off.

Jealousy, sabotage....those are characteristics of human. Tats why the Quran is tere for them to study, learn and be a good practising Muslims. No one is perfect. Nothing to do with Islam. All those negative comments of Muslims, u can also find it in ur race, no? Of course we respect other religion. Tats why 25% cheena buddhist and christians, 15% indian and others still thriving in Msia. If Muslims or Islam tat bad, they would have migrate out leow lah. Aiyoh, even my 10 year old nephew also know.
Generally, most of the moslems do not understand what they are reading during their prayers. You don’t think so? You think most of them understand and memorize the translation of the basic sura- al Fatiha? I’ll say maybe 10% max, 90% will not have a clue.

It’s like singing a collection of Russian songs five times a day to yr wife. You can perfect the tune and the pronunciation over time, but you do not really understand the meaning behind those words(if it is gd). Most of the interpretations (of Koran, unless if it is the copied parts from Bible and Torah) would generally raise doubts in inquisitive minds though.

With regards to jealousy, it is unusually rampant amongst the moslems here. Why do u think there is another meaning of PHD (perasaan hasad denki=envy/jealousy) among the malay moslems? It is an illness of the heart, mainly due to the absence of God within their hearts, too bz adorning themselves in their hijabs and perfecting their Arabic pronunciation without a clue of the translation. Hence, hypocrisy is always at large in this particular religion.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generally, most of the moslems do not understand what they are reading during their prayers. You don’t think so? You think most of them understand and memorize the translation of the basic sura- al Fatiha? I’ll say maybe 10% max, 90% will not have a clue.

It’s like singing a collection of Russian songs five times a day to yr wife. You can perfect the tune and the pronunciation over time, but you do not really understand the meaning behind those words(if it is gd). Most of the interpretations (of Koran, unless if it is the copied parts from Bible and Torah) would generally raise doubts in inquisitive minds though.

With regards to jealousy, it is unusually rampant amongst the moslems here. Why do u think there is another meaning of PHD (perasaan hasad denki=envy/jealousy) among the malay moslems? It is an illness of the heart, mainly due to the absence of God within their hearts, too bz adorning themselves in their hijabs and perfecting their Arabic pronunciation without a clue of the translation. Hence, hypocrisy is always at large in this particular religion.

Hello. Apps are tere. One can also learn Quran reading fm the net. Wats the problem? Now is 21 century lah. We are encourage to memorise but not compulsory though. Ayoh. Since u know Surah Al Fatiha. U should know how short those verses are, no? One day can memorise and even know the meaning lah. U ignorant cos ur not a Muslim.

The Quran is a perfect Holy Book. Hearing the recitation of the Quran can move one into tears. Yes, even if one doesnt know the meaning. Can u imagine if one know the meaning? Quran dont copied fm the bible.

Like i said hypocrisy is in every races. We pray and follow the commandment of God. I dont wish to pinpoint Cheena, Indian, xtians or Hindus.. If u feel good criticising Malay/Muslim, i cant stop u. Tat only reflects ur biasness.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello. Apps are tere. One can also learn Quran reading fm the net. Wats the problem? Now is 21 century lah. We are encourage to memorise but not compulsory though. Ayoh. Since u know Surah Al Fatiha. U should know how short those verses are, no? One day can memorise and even know the meaning lah. U ignorant cos ur not a Muslim.

The Quran is a perfect Holy Book. Hearing the recitation of the Quran can move one into tears. Yes, even if one doesnt know the meaning. Can u imagine if one know the meaning? Quran dont copied fm the bible.

Like i said hypocrisy is in every races. We pray and follow the commandment of God. I dont wish to pinpoint Cheena, Indian, xtians or Hindus.. If u feel good criticising Malay/Muslim, i cant stop u. Tat only reflects ur biasness.
Whoami,you wrote that ‘the recitation of Quran can move one into tears even if one doesn’t know the meaning’...hmmm...that did not happen to me.
I did shed a few tears when I read abt how a disabled girl was badly tortured by the moslem family, also when I read the news of the couple that tortured n killed their child that they put in the cage, and abt the sister that was raped by her brother numerous times while their mom was sleeping at the top deck of the bed, etc.
What I’ve written abt moslems are not based on biasness, it is from my personal encounters with them. In the past(they were much better ppl with good hearts), but they would be deemed as sinners now though due to the way they dressed last time.
Now moslems are elaborately dressed, proudly flaunting Arabic words, sadly their hearts generally are not as good as their ancestors anymore. A lot of sinister things lurking behind closed doors.

Last edited:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
This religion, believers have to kill infidels and enemies of Islam in order to be acceptable and rewarded by their god(=satan).
Yes, they will not cry at the innocent lives they have sacrificed to meet 72 virgins in ‘paradise.’
But they will cry when listening to qoran recitation even though they do not know the meaning.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This religion, believers have to kill infidels and enemies of Islam in order to be acceptable and rewarded by their god(=satan).
The more I see the actions of the believers . The more I am convinced their Allah is not the God in the Bible. I do not believe God will allow such beliefs to even exists. N If they highlight Allah is such the ultimate Divine being as in God in the bible, why would God follow the instructions of their Prophet? Like in the case of 'God' giving permission for the marriage between the prophet and his step daughter in law?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, they will not cry at the innocent lives they have sacrificed to meet 72 virgins in ‘paradise.’
But they will cry when listening to qoran recitation even though they do not know the meaning.
But the resident mudslime whore states they know the meaning etc etc. So they know wat they are doing n they know their beliefs. But will always be quiet when terrorism conducted in the name of the religion happens. Will just use the plausible deniability as in owns actions etc.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoami,you wrote that ‘the recitation of Quran can move one into tears even if one doesn’t know the meaning’...hmmm...that did not happen to me.
I did shed a few tears when I read abt how a disabled girl was badly tortured by the moslem family, also when I read the news of the couple that tortured n killed their child that they put in the cage, and abt the sister that was raped by her brother numerous times while their mom was sleeping at the top deck of the bed, etc.
What I’ve written abt moslems are not based on biasness, it is from my personal encounters with them. In the past(they were much better ppl with good hearts), but they would be deemed as sinners now though due to the way they dressed last time.
Now moslems are elaborately dressed, proudly flaunting Arabic words, sadly their hearts generally are not as good as their ancestors anymore. A lot of sinister things lurking behind closed doors.

For me verses fm the Quran when recited can make me feel guilty, sad and ungrateful to Allah s.w.t. Even a simple azan can move a Muslim to tears. For ur case maybe Allah s.w.t have not open your heart. I know of many Muslim converts. Some of them hated Islam to the core. No one can change them except Allah s.w.t. Now those converts found the true path and embraced Islam as the final deen.

Oh yes. Regardless of race/religion children being raped, tortured or even killed, i feel sad too. Especially wat happened to ME and Rohingya and Urghur genocide. Ur personal experience with a handful Muslims does not necessary mean all Muslims are such. Sebab nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga.

Dressing doesnt make one a perfect Muslim. But hukum Muslims need to adhere too. Just like ur so obsessed and proud with ur Mandarin, we are proud of Arabic language. God spoke Arabic thru archangel Jibril to the Prophet s.a.w. Subhannallah!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now another one in pommieland. Since they so love their violence..why dont they stay where they are instead of going to other places n mucking things up?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me verses fm the Quran when recited can make me feel guilty, sad and ungrateful to Allah s.w.t. Even a simple azan can move a Muslim to tears. For ur case maybe Allah s.w.t have not open your heart. I know of many Muslim converts. Some of them hated Islam to the core. No one can change them except Allah s.w.t. Now those converts found the true path and embraced Islam as the final deen.

Oh yes. Regardless of race/religion children being raped, tortured or even killed, i feel sad too. Especially wat happened to ME and Rohingya and Urghur genocide. Ur personal experience with a handful Muslims does not necessary mean all Muslims are such. Sebab nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga.

Dressing doesnt make one a perfect Muslim. But hukum Muslims need to adhere too. Just like ur so obsessed and proud with ur Mandarin, we are proud of Arabic language. God spoke Arabic thru archangel Jibril to the Prophet s.a.w. Subhannallah!
Yes well said for the Christians being persecuted.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes Christians are the most persecuted by mudslimes

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Than watch minahs in the past dont wear hijab? Now they do? Is it in the past, m&ds less religious n now more religious? Also ceweks also sama sama. So in the past mudslimes will all burn in hell because they nevet cover up?
Nowadays they are coerced to wear just to prevent from being hassled from other malays.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
We been thru this subject on numerous occasion. Why cant u just agree to disagree and move on to other issue? Not just the Quran but Muslims also follow the sunnah of the Prophet s.a
Historians have discarded sunnahs and hadiths as hearsays and unfounded. A few decades earlier, a pogrom of the original believers started and they were eventually eliminated. Some as in Spain held on till 1000AD before they were overwhelmed.
That is why you cannot find any early stories about islam. It was burned and destroyed. And replaced eith a made up fake one.
That is the conclusion many historians are thinking of,

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So those past minahs that died n who never ear hijab are burning in hell now?
I believe, they will be judged by their deeds snd tgst is repeated msny times in the muslim holy book. But today's muslims believe they will get merit points by doing rituals.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Historians have discarded sunnahs and hadiths as hearsays and unfounded. A few decades earlier, a pogrom of the original believers started and they were eventually eliminated. Some as in Spain held on till 1000AD before they were overwhelmed.
That is why you cannot find any early stories about islam. It was burned and destroyed. And replaced eith a made up fake one.
That is the conclusion many historians are thinking of,

Have u been to the Prophet tomb? U been to the Museum display of Prophet's personal items?

Muslims dont discard the sunnah cos we were told in the Quran to follow the exemplary of the Prophet s.a.w. As for hadiths teres a chain of narration dated fm the Prophet era. I had already posted the link for u mths back. I do not wish to repeat again and again. Whalou eh...alot of dementia patients here.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe, they will be judged by their deeds snd tgst is repeated msny times in the muslim holy book. But today's muslims believe they will get merit points by doing rituals.

Oh yes. Muslims will get pahala doing good deeds. All these will be rewarded in the Hereafter which is permanent. This is a temporary world. U can 24/7 deny Allah, the Prophet and the Quran existence. But u will be questioned by the angles when ur in 6ft underground!