• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - Sinkie Mat Lone Wolf's mission of 72 Virgins in Paradise Foiled by ISD

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bcoz they wear that particular religion like a mask, instead of having God in their hearts.
It becomes a religion of pretense, an accessory for hypocrites.
Frankly, Islam is more like a cult than a religion.
They pray 5 times a day in a foreign language, they glorify middle easterners and Arabs. Have you been to the Middle East? What kind of human beings are they there? Barbaric with social practices that should not have a place in civilized society.
Why u think i avoid such a place? The main issue i find with this particular race n religion. Is they love plausible deniability and have never taken responsibility when one of their own commit such acts. They blame pap, the yanks, the poms? The cina etc etc. N when others say the facts about them, they claim discrimination etc. When such ppl do not accept responsibility for their actions. The discrimination they face is entirely of their own doing

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right on schedule.

The previous one was about 3 or 4 months ago. They will trot out the next one in the same time frame. It has been going on for the past few years. And its so pitiful that they had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to parade a simple Palestinian sympathizer. Looks like they are running out of candidates. Going forward they will be getting desperate and even more ridiculous individuals will have to be found and better stories concocted. Try them in open court or its all a sham.

Have to keep the bogeyman alive, no?

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Until the govt publicly executes these special snowflakes, things will not improve. In fact you might even embolden them, since they see you're too chickenshit to do anything tangible.

Forget about rehabilitating them back into society... you're just endangering society.

Here's a fun idea: send them to Israel, give them a blunt knife encouraging them to commit terror, but tell the Israeli soldiers beforehand. If you're too cowardly to take care of a problem on home soil (muh Malay votes!), let some real men take care of the problem on your behalf offshore. After all, outsourcing is the preferred method of doing things on this island shithole.

Give it some consideration. Shalom! :cool:
I agree that the death penalty should be imposed on anyone found guilty of planning to commit mass murder. Rehabilitation is not a good enough deterent. Let's nip the problem in the bud once and for all. Send them to the afterlife which they seek. It's a win win for everyone.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that the death penalty should be imposed on anyone found guilty of planning to commit mass murder. Rehabilitation is not a good enough deterent. Let's nip the problem in the bud once and for all. Send them to the afterlife which they seek. It's a win win for everyone.

You send one batch to hanging through death penalty, another batch will emerge and no ending. The bud is Islam+Koran+Hadiths. The root problem is not my race, you race or any race but the false peacefulness of Islam.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u think i avoid such a place? The main issue i find with this particular race n religion. Is they love plausible deniability and have never taken responsibility when one of their own commit such acts. They blame pap, the yanks, the poms? The cina etc etc. N when others say the facts about them, they claim discrimination etc. When such ppl do not accept responsibility for their actions. The discrimination they face is entirely of their own doing
The religion thrives on fear and absolute blind conformity, without any real connection to God. This results in the formation of people with no solid core, self-entitled spineless hypocrites, devoid of accountability. Their followers are mainly ‘religious,’ but not spiritual. The foundation of Islam is so flawed, it greatly inhibits its followers’ own self-development. If any moslems dare to question anything doubtful about Islam’s rhetoric, they would be proclaimed to have committed blasphemy and told to repent.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I respect your views but it seems like donning a tudung nowadays is just another fashion statement for most young Malay girls. I don't think not wearing a tudung makes you a bad Muslim. Look at Mahathir's wife. The Malays were doing fine before the Arabisation of Islam in Singapore and Malaysia by the mad crazy clerics from the Middle East. As a result, of their teachings, our society produced local radicals hell bent on killing the Infidels in the name of defending Islam. Look at what's happening in Malaysia. PAS hare brained mullahs behaving like tyrants, slamming moderate Malays like Anwar as liberals while at the same time these Mullahs are supporting a corrupt Muhydin Government. Same goes for the Camel Arabs that our Malays look up to. They pray 5 times a day, but fuck like sex starved camels when they visit Thailand.

Putting on a tudung is a religious obligation. She would have to answer to her Creator if she did not follow the hukum. Its not a fashion. Just like the colours, they could design the tudung to their liking. The tudung issue has been around past 1400 years. Not something new. Malays been doing fine. Only a handful fanatics. I would say majority of them finally "woke up" and start to realise the true message of Islam. I am one of them. Do i sound like one who is fanatic? Subhanallah! :thumbsup:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The religion thrives on fear and absolute blind conformity, without any real connection to God. This results in the formation of people with no solid core, self-entitled spineless hypocrites, devoid of accountability. Their followers are mainly ‘religious,’ but not spiritual. The foundation of Islam is so flawed, it greatly inhibits its followers’ own self-development. If any moslems dare to question anything doubtful about Islam’s rhetoric, they would be proclaimed to have committed blasphemy and told to repent.
Current islam is not how it started. When the arabs moved out of arabia, they were considered as liberators by all, including christians, pagans and jews. Romans were the oppressors.eventuslly something hapoened and it became a religion like any other with its ruling clerical class working under the caliphs.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putting on a tudung is a religious obligation. She would have to answer to her Creator if she did not follow the hukum. Its not a fashion. Just like the colours, they could design the tudung to their liking. The tudung issue has been around past 1400 years. Not something new. Malays been doing fine. Only a handful fanatics. I would say majority of them finally "woke up" and start to realise the true message of Islam. I am one of them. Do i sound like one who is fanatic? Subhanallah! :thumbsup:
I don't think so. The requirement is decency. Dress decently for both men and women.
In the jungles, bare breasted is deemed a decent due to hot and humid conditions. In arabia, everyone is covered up to protect from the sun and sand storm.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bcoz they wear that particular religion like a mask, instead of having God in their hearts.
It becomes a religion of pretense, an accessory for hypocrites.
Frankly, Islam is more like a cult than a religion.
They pray 5 times a day in a foreign language, they glorify middle easterners and Arabs. Have you been to the Middle East? What kind of human beings are they there? Barbaric with social practices that should not have a place in civilized society.

The Arabs regard themselves as the master race reigning supreme over the Muslims in South East Asia. It's a known fact that most Arabs are racists. I remember reading somewhere that few years back, the Arabs were unhappy with some foreign workers from Bangladesh , India , Pakistan who were masquerading as Arabs while working in the Middle East. LoL

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Arabs regard themselves as the master race reigning supreme over the Muslims in South East Asia. It's a known fact that most Arabs are racists. I remember reading somewhere that few years back, the Arabs were unhappy with some foreign workers from Bangladesh , India , Pakistan who were masquerading as Arabs while working in the Middle East. LoL
Almost everyone looks down on the simple south east asians. Including the uncouth chinese.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where are the protest from "moderate" Islam against this lone wolf and denouncing him for tainting the "good" name of their "peaceful" Islam? Cos Islam is not peaceful and they know it. That's why they kept quiet. Very quiet indeed.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims don't care about uncouth chinese, the rich, the powerful, the influential, whatever.
We just want to live in Allah's pleasure.
Key word: pleasure. What kind of God looks for pleasure, incites fear, demands blind conformity?
The kind created by pleasure seeking, lustful Arabs.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of God looks for pleasure, incites fear, demands blind conformity?
The kind that the western world (and the rest of the planet too) is gradually accepting and making it into the world's most populous religion, while rejecting other mumbo jumbos.

You cannot stop the truth. Period.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are the protest from "moderate" Islam against this lone wolf and denouncing him for tainting the "good" name of their "peaceful" Islam? Cos Islam is not peaceful and they know it. That's why they kept quiet. Very quiet indeed.
Protest for what? He has not committed any crime.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I keep on telling everyone islam is not a religion dominated and controlled by clerics. It is just you personally and God. And you will be judged by your deeds and not by your rituals.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You send one batch to hanging through death penalty, another batch will emerge and no ending. The bud is Islam+Koran+Hadiths. The root problem is not my race, you race or any race but the false peacefulness of Islam.
You mean like the COMMUNISTS?