• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News! LKY JUST PASSED AWAY!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every National Day, someone will spread a rumour that he is dead. No different this year.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So LKY dead or alive or hospitalised ???

He is now a Walking dead.

In fact I am not concerned about this man whether he lives or dies. I am worried about his son going to wipe out Singaporeans. Singapore is not build by a single man but collectively by Singaporeans from the ground up. Without us, there is no Singapore and this man and his familee just collect the ransom from Singaporeans hardwork.:oIo:

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this is very sad.
Deep inside the heart, people are cursing him and wishing him to kick the bucket soonest.
If not, rumors like this won't be coming out, especially on occasions like the National day.
When Kim Jong II of north korea passed away, the whole nation mourns.
Before his death, there are news reporting of his detoriating health condition in the hospital.
The people of Norh Korea are concerned about his health, and this Kim Jong II did not try to hide.
If I am the old fart, I will be sad. Imagine people are always wondering "when will you die"? sigh.

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this is very sad.
Deep inside the heart, people are cursing him and wishing him to kick the bucket soonest.
If not, rumors like this won't be coming out, especially on occasions like the National day.
When Kim Jong II of north korea passed away, the whole nation mourns.
Before his death, there are news reporting of his detoriating health condition in the hospital.
The people of Norh Korea are concerned about his health, and this Kim Jong II did not try to hide.
If I am the old fart, I will be sad. Imagine people are always wondering "when will you die"? sigh.

in life, you reap what you sow. its karma.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
bcos old man showed up & made his way down the steps to the box he set in at the NDP yday, albeit breathing seemed quite a feat on its own. i can only hope the kid who started the rumor is a coffee lover.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
still handsome

Az2b9uCCMAA70ix.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not just the old fart that has to face the cursings from the majority of Singaporeans. Other than their dogs, where ever they go to the heartlands they are given fierce looks by the peasants. The PAPzis know that they are hated through and through by the majority of Singaporeans. It is the price that they pay for being fascists. Fascists only care for an elite group. The majority will always suffer.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that many people and their members of the family are glued to the seat watching the NDP rally live.
When news of LKY arrival was broadcast and finally image of the smiling LKY was seen, many people are disappointed and some are swearing away. Some even cursed because they have lose their bet.
OMG, how sad can this be?
Despite the economic achievement, I think the pappies have really failed in building this nation.
Once a big economy disaster comes and our currency drops to rock bottom, our nation will be dispersed like the sand.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all the bitterness and sweetness experienced by Singaporeans with the passing of our national day, may I contribute my piece, be it crude or amateurish, for laughter or for self-reflection, for someone's gold or someone shit, I shamelessly share with you my piece. :o

(No copyright applied and can modify as one wishes if ones see gold in it and want to convert it into other forms but as for myself it is of shit-value to me. :smile: )

You, the citizens of Asia
You, the citizens of the world
Together, you have come here and occupied our overcrowded island,
Public transports and breathing space in hawkers centers and shopping centers.
You came in doves at the open arms of our Government labour policy,
Which is based on talents and cheaper-ness, irregardless of nationality and citizenship.
You came to build your fortune and sent it home to support your families and your home country's economy.

The government of Singapore is "upright" and gracious;
It treats the labours of all nationalities with equality and no bias to its own nationality.
The government of Singapore is of world class standard and deserving of the highest remunerations.
The people of the Asia and the world,
Do not have to worry about paying the astronomical remuneration for them.
Because the citizens of Singapore are self-sacrificing;
We will foot the bill for our own elite Government remunerations
Even at the expense of our own oversupply-depressed remunerations,
And we will never shiver at the threat of being replaced by other cheaper and talented workers of other nationalities
Even if they are not as talented as purported by our Government and employers of Singapore companies.
For the workers of the world are deserving of our pity,
As they had been forsaken by their own governments,
Who are unable to provide them with enough jobs and sufficient remunerations to feed their own families.

We the citizens of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people,
Together we will support the workers of the Asia and the world,
Be it the fortune seekers or the forsaken ones.
We the citizens of Singapore, workers or the unemployed
Have great forbearance in us and will fully give our support to our Government, elections after elections,
For the great vision and cause that our Government have painted for us.
Together, we the citizens of Singapore
Will wait with patience, tolerance and harmony,
For the day that we shall be delivered.

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
"We the citizens of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people,,
Together we will support the workers of the Asia and the world,"
A very truly statement but not claimed by PAP government.
Instead,the workers of the world were told and now believe that-
We the workers of the world, pledge ourselves selflessly to come and save our Singapore brothers and sisters.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky.jpg
******************************************************************************************************************

Last edited: