• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News! LKY JUST PASSED AWAY!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will he attend 2012 NDP? Those steps will be tough for him... His presence will be the best indication of his health status...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he lives a thousand years to witness the shit that he had created in the later part of PAP rule.

Last edited:

votepapout

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Even from my sick bed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up.” LKY

Last edited:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually I am not in the habit of starting threads.

this chap that sms me - my response at heart is : wtf, have i not heard ad nauseum all the sentiments of forummers here who have waited long long to one day spit on his grave ...

after a long while, the text came with also news of DPM TCH's mother's demise and the other juicy info is LKY pass away at 7pm (or was it Mdm Tan 7pm?, whatever)

My take is :

1. damn! from the response to this thread, even as a low class rumor-mongering trolling exercise even if that NEVER was my intention (old timers should know), the undercurrent of venom & vitriol held by brothers here is simply very instructional : the antipathy (to put it mildly) to Old Man & the FamiLee is really something.

2. Actually, even if LKY appears on NDP, diehards here may still insist it is a body double & PM is simply embargoing news of the death blah blah blah.... everyone can stick to what they hold dear & fast to.

3. My own opinion? weak as can be for any 89 year old, Mr Lee Kuan Yew is still alive and wearing his loose underwear as of now.

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had you asked me prior what I feel if LKY has passed on, I would respond quite differently now.

But the matter of fact is that I have had an awakening recently (a couple of days ago), and I now grasp that it is best to love and forgive.

So, for those who disliked LKY for what he was perceived to have done, my humble opinion is that we should just forgive.

I am sure he did what he did for a reason, which may not be clear to us.

You know, the distinction between "you" and "I" and "LKY" are not really that important -- in fact, it is entirely artificial and limiting.

It is time for us to collectively look beyond such limiting distinction that limits our perspective, and look at the bigger picture or scheme of things.

Ultimately, it is about love and forgiveness.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing. I too recently had an awakening and do know where you are coming. To me it occurred while I was in the toilet seated on the bowl late one night. No one was home. I was lost in thought and suddenly I felt a sharp pain running down my spine. I was frozen and I was stunned. There was sense of abject failure about me and my life. I began to shiver quite uncontrollably yet sweat began pouring out of my pores.. I knew I did wrong and I was wrong. All that nasty comments, falsehoods, and undeserved judgements were now haunting me. I was in pain, I began to heave, pant and began gasping for air. I told myself that I will never to do this again. It was the notion of self importance and invincibility that led me down this path. Never again will I do this again.

Since that fateful day my life has changed dramatically. I am a new me and I share my experience readily with anyone and everyone no matter which way the lean. Many do not head my advice, some smack it down outright and some think I am mad but it does not faze me. They did not experience what I experienced and it would wrong to pass judgement on them.

I am a happy man, I feel light on my feet, I breathe easily and my mind is clear. My bowel movements are regular and I no longer suffer from painful constipation of the past. It took the mother of all constipation to force me to see the light. I am now determined to write a book about my new diet. I already have the title in mind. I am afraid that it is a long title so bear with me - "Why Imbeciles don't get 12% discount at soft launches and why imbeciles have no idea when they they exploited"

Had you asked me prior what I feel if LKY has passed on, I would respond quite differently now.

But the matter of fact is that I have had an awakening recently (a couple of days ago), and I now grasp that it is best to love and forgive.

So, for those who disliked LKY for what he was perceived to have done, my humble opinion is that we should just forgive.

I am sure he did what he did for a reason, which may not be clear to us.

You know, the distinction between "you" and "I" and "LKY" are not really that important -- in fact, it is entirely artificial and limiting.

It is time for us to collectively look beyond such limiting distinction that limits our perspective, and look at the bigger picture or scheme of things.

Ultimately, it is about love and forgiveness.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In May 2012, when I was in SG, I was at a function, and met with and spoke to his nephew who indicated that Mr. LKY is OK given his age.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It took the mother of all constipation to force me to see the light. I am now determined to write a book about my new diet.

bro,

compile your tales of the Istana and getting it published could alleviate your conditions too :p:p:p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Mr Lee Kuan Yew is still alive and wearing his loose underwear as of now.

goodness gracious... you're just making the mental picture more lucid than ever for bro JW... damn those air-flown sashimi, and loose underwear too...

Simbian

Alfrescian
Loyal
It apparently boils down to one person's tweet. And it took on a life of its own.

Simply amazing.

As for whether it's true or not, I would have thought as SBF regulars, you guys should know the meaning, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings."