• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News! LKY JUST PASSED AWAY!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just heard

1st response:,

Come on! These rumors are not new ....

Really ?!

come on bro, please do not do this. I expected far better from you than rumour mongering. Too many false alarms, i will only believe it when the state controlled mouthpiece announces it.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There were rumours tweeted last night about his death but no, I don't think he has died.

It was the mother of a Cabinet Minister who has died last night. (A DPM's mother, to be exact.)

Goh Meng Seng

Just heard

1st response:,

Come on! These rumors are not new ....

Really ?!

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Now, there are rumors spreading like fire in Twitter ... someone even say they heard from mother's friend whose niece in-law is related to LKY family! And now, rumors have it that they will not announce his death until NDP is over... so, guys, let's see whether LKY attend NDP parade or not!

What is the probability of having two old persons who are public figure or related to public figure to die on the same day or around the same time?

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is an interesting development.

So far, I observed that there are three interesting sources"

1) The first early source claimed to come from nurse working in SGH. Someone said a friend's working in SGH as nurse said LKY is dead.

2) Second one claimed mom's friend's niece-in-law, close to Lee family told the story

3) Third one, from his dad who acted weird after getting a notification from Army HQ, expecting some big news on TV and asking his son whether there is any announcement made on twitter. He thought that his dad's battalion has been activated.

Goh Meng Seng

Watching the rumor mill go into overdrive on this one...