• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Baby collapsed outside due to HAZE-induced asthma attack!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: PSI hit 290 at 9pm

Actually, I'm beginning to suspect that the sudden "290" and "321" numbers are part of the Singapore government's spin to put pressure on the Indonesian government.

Western governments trust the Singapore government the most among all the other Southeast Asian governments, so if the Indonesian government still doesn't do enough to solve this haze problem, there might be more trouble to come...

you think too much!!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesia needs to pay!!!! Fucking PIGS!!!!

My friend's grandmother had an asthma attack, or should I say, a series of asthma attacks.

Those irresponsible bastards in Indonesia needs to pay for their irresponsible acts.....

It's like a chemical war-fare.....weapon of MASS DESTRUCTION.

Those pigs......

3A66D296-E964-4504-8016-87E55DE31B84_mw1024_n_s.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: HAZE goes to sleep at night, according to NEA...KNNBCCB!!

http://www.nea.gov.sg/psi/

NEA said on its cheebye website that readings are 24-hour.....but after midnight till next morning 6am, NO READINGS.

KNNBCCB.....haze goes to sleep at night, is it? We pay tax-payers money for you to turn off your PSI machines at night is it?
3Bz3exi.jpg

not happy migrate lah, knn.... still stuck in sinkieland for fuck?

jw5

Loyal
Re: Straits Times sent a team to Indonesia to monitor the forest fires

They should send the Chua sisters. LOL.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Straits Times sent a team to Indonesia to monitor the forest fires

send a team there for fark, as if it will stop the haze.

more like an all expenses holidays from the govt, only kio kway must pay themselves.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 2 Dengue deaths, PSI now 320, still no sound no picture of NEA CEO

Yes, he was Deputy CEO for a couple of years, got promoted when the previous guy left.
Another 'military' cock up.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

you think too much!!!!
Just in case you or anyone else thinks I'm supporting the PAP government, I'm not.

I just think it's possible that the government decided to lie, literally under the cover of the darkness of the night, so as to use this opportunity to put pressure on the Indonesian government, since it's not possible to see the difference between a "290/321" haze and a "100+" haze at night, right? So it's highly unlikely that anyone can prove that the government is lying...

Also, the government didn't want to do this during the day since it would probably cause a panic among even more people...

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indonesia does not give a fuck about the haze! What can Singapore and Malaysia do?

Let's face it. The haze is not a new problem.

Every year that say the same thing about tackling the haze. But there is no freaking results. Either the Indonesian Government does not give a fuck about the haze problem since it does not affect Jakarta or other major Indonesian cities or they lack the political will to do so or the are just plain incompetent!!

Seriously what can Singapore and Malaysia do? Obviously we cannot wage a war against them, but sure both Government should send a strong message to the freaking lousy Indonesian Government!!

Recall their Ambassador? Ban their maids from coming? Sanction some imports? Boycott one of their official visist? Send diplomatic protest note? Close exit points to Batam and Bintan. Invite their President here this week to smell the haze?

Anyone has any good (realistic) suggestion?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My neighbor's cat is dying of asthma....WALAO!!!!

My neighbor's cat is dying of asthma....WALAO!!!!

This is a weapon of mass destruction by Indonesia on our tiny red dot!!!!!

5278571852_125ac5cdca_z.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go higher psi.
Everyone take mc.
Fuck the pap for doing nothing.
Some people start to drop dead is the best

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: S'poreHaze 2013 - What business will do well??

you can naturally immunize yourself by consuming wild honey and or concentrated beehive/beewax extract by the name of "propolis". propolis is made in brazil and harvested from the forests of the amazon. it works for me. no sneezing and coughing this spring.

Thanks for the tip. I will be heading to London next week and am dreading the Hay Fever at this time of year. Packed quite a few antihistamine tablets just in case.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indonesia does not give a fuck about the haze! What can Singapore and Malaysia d

Confiscate the private properties of the rich families behind wilmar and golden agri. Start with shangrila hotels.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HAZE goes to sleep at night, according to NEA...KNNBCCB!!

not happy migrate lah, knn.... still stuck in sinkieland for fuck?

Harlo, this is my motherland........this is my country, this is my land, this is my people, these are my friends....

If I leave, who is going to tend to my luscious garden of ang moh durian?