• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Sam is a Bastard...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#192 jw5

this is again an exercise in intellectual snobbery
instigating a division of the forum
calling others' buddies the worst scum
you are a provocateur of the worst kind
a clone hunter who has gone mindlessly blind

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss Sam should just shut this stupid forum. Reading all these posts, 99% are trash posts and divisive to national unity amongst sinkies.

Why dun you fuck off from this forum... This will be a better way.

You dun like it, then fuck off...

This forum should shut off just because you dun like it? who the fuck do you think you are?

Last edited:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam should just shut this stupid forum. Reading all these posts, 99% are trash posts and divisive to national unity amongst sinkies.

I totally agree. This fucking useless forum is divisive to our country! Regardless of all the warts of our country, we don't need a shit forum like this where everybody hides behind some bloody nick and talk shit about foreign talents, death of our leaders (much as I don't like them), laughing at other's misfortunes, corruption, etc and living in JB..

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dun you fuck off from this forum... This will be a better way.

You dun like it, then fuck off...

This forum should shut off just because you dun like it? who the fuck do you think you are?

You fuck off 1st. You criticize sinkies and you enjoy doing that here. What sort of cretin are you?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree. This fucking useless forum is divisive to our country! Regardless of all the warts of our country, we don't need a shit forum like this where everybody hides behind some bloody nick and talk shit about foreign talents, death of our leaders (much as I don't like them), laughing at other's misfortunes, corruption, etc and living in JB..

People here talk mostly about their online persona feuds, clone armies and similar trivial stuff. How is that divisive to a country?

Last edited:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
the country is already divided with millions of non locally grown singaporeans.

the country income division is one of the highest in the world.

and you complain about divisiveness and unity in this forum? huh?

what am i missing here? okay maybe also the nazi divided concepts like singaporeans first?

hi himler!!! the ceo of gas chamber and auschwitz.

Last edited:

AlphaLover

Alfrescian
Loyal
What pains me is that it's costing me USD495 per month to process and store the wisdom that you contribute.

You say that old woman contributes little like most of those useless moderators and ugly failures, yet they have so many points and even a faggot like you actually has less than 1000. This only shows the imbalance of the system that you supported.