• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Sam is a Bastard...

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10 pages liao, still a bastard ahh? :confused:

TO BE FAIR TO SAM LEONG, HE IS NOT A BASTARD.
1. He could have at the press of a few buttons sent me out of here which he did not.
2. He knows who are the JOKERS who abused their powers as INFp.

But you never know, people change...so He may just zapped and send me Out of this Forum in the next hour!

Just to add, some of those who BLINDLY carry Sam's Balls are the REAL BASTARDS!

From my records, these are the ones:

10-11-2012 04:03 PM
Thread: Boss Sam is a Bastard...
stop shitting all over the place

10-11-2012 02:07 PM
No Comment Made

10-11-2012 01:08 AM
rude and insulting

09-11-2012 02:00 PM
No Comment Made

09-11-2012 02:00 PM
No Comment Made

09-11-2012 01:59 PM
No Comment Made

09-11-2012 01:41 PM
for abusing bossSam

09-11-2012 03:16 AM
you lost yourmother sister wife chebye to me whole family die die haha!!!

09-11-2012 01:12 AM
awwww, just shut up will you

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are not happy, then you can fuck off from this forum. Just because You not happy means must shut it down. The whole fucking world revolve around the fucking you. What a sinkie.

Oh...this will be a good additional to the list of sinkie behaviour.

Chump, similarly, if you are not happy with Singapore you can fuck off from Singapore for real, together with your Singaporean family.

We don't need you here!

jw5

Loyal

Chump, similarly, if you are not happy with Singapore you can fuck off from Singapore for real, together with your Singaporean family.

We don't need you here!

Why you dig up this old thread? Trying to sabo MBSSLOTS isit?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you dig up this old thread? Trying to sabo MBSSLOTS isit?

Now that you mentioned, indeed it was an old thread. I did not know how I got here. Honest.

Must be Tonychat that chump, I was looking at his old posts!

Sam is not a petty guy, dun worry. He's impartial.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Now that you mentioned, indeed it was an old thread. I did not know how I got here. Honest.

Must be Tonychat that chump, I was looking at his old posts!

Aiyah relax lah. Tell you a few things about tonychat.
He used to spam the forum frequently a few years ago, but he has stopped now.
He continues to be rude and obnoxious, calling everyone sinkie scornfully.
But one thing he always says which I agree is that political parties including the governing party, should always work for the good of the ordinary sinkie.
And that sinkies are stupid if they don't realise that the government is not looking after their interests first.

In my view, he is not the worst scum around. Some of the worst scum around are people whom you consider buddies in this forum.
Very cunning and deceitful people who are trying to disrupt discussions, especially when there are discussions about making the government work harder for the ordinary peoples' interest.
So if you are what you claim to be, (a true and fair-minded singaporean) you should not be aligning with them.

Have A Fabulous Day.

jw5

Loyal
Yo u talking about me???

no lah, I was referring to those 69 was supporting with and claimed they were being singled out for being pro pap, like fishypie and kopiuncle.

tuakang king is another kettle of fish altogether, the lies, deception, bullshit also rather scummy, you all must try to improve as a team................

Go Team!