• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Sam is a Bastard...

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss Sam

You see for yourself...Banglat is just another your your cronies who cant tolerate a challenge. He comes in here..take snipe comment which are just so useless and runs off.

If you are truly as what you proclaim to be, do something about it!

Then I will withdraw all my allegations against you.

MBSSLOTS

banglat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the heck is Boss Sam? Never heard of him or her

Boss Sam

You see for yourself...Banglat is just another your your cronies who cant tolerate a challenge. He comes in here..take snipe comment which are just so useless and runs off.

If you are truly as what you proclaim to be, do something about it!

Then I will withdraw all my allegations against you.

MBSSLOTS

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Money Games

BOSS SAM has become Pastor Con Hee. A group of silly followers who continue to pur money into him not knowing what wealthy lifestyle he leads Downunder!

Maybe as I write he has 2 women licking all over him and he is laffing all the way to the bank with all the collected donations by silly samsters to date!

This has descended into childish bickering.

I've spent years telling everyone how wealthy I am so if they don't know by now, that's their problem.

I'm amazed that you are still entertaining him. :confused:
Thought of zapping you for that, but am worried of the consequences....:biggrin: :*:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you think I'm becoming a millionaire out of donations, you can keep your money.

hehehehehehe all the while I think your $19.90 thingy is a marketing master stroke. Can only say it is probably more successful than you expected. Congratulation!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to shut that MBSSLOT idiot up, can i please donate USD19.90 on his behalf?
He is sore because he does not have USD19.90.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Money Games

This has descended into childish bickering.
I'm amazed that you are still entertaining him. :confused:
Thought of zapping you for that, but am worried of the consequences....:biggrin: :*:

There are no consequences to zapping the forum host. Not that I've tried it myself though.

I've asked Leongsam many times to configure his account to receive infractions. There was one time when he used female genitalia in a discussion that was unrelated to human anatomy.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hehehehehehe all the while I think your $19.90 thingy is a marketing master stroke. Can only say it is probably more successful than you expected. Congratulation!

Its a master-stroke in ways we probably don't even realize. Firstly it allows the forum host to see who cares about the forum. Secondly it reveals all kind of character traits in us when we engage in all the bickering over points. Thirdly it gives Leongsam bragging rights. Which forum has successfully solicited donations and then seen its traffic shoot up? None that I know of.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Please do it. I hold u to your words! If u don't, u are just another trickster con man who talks to cheat others!

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The forum host has tweaked the system to the way that "silencing forummers" will be difficult with higher power and 20 reputation spread cycle. Reputation power has been doubled. If your nick is moderated, u can still post but your posts will be delayed. This will benefit clone makers like the one whom u just replied to. :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss Sam sibei khiang..sooner or Later those without an infP header wouLd be treated Like some new bees..
:wink::biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss Sam sibei khiang..sooner or Later those without an infP header wouLd be treated Like some new bees..
:wink::biggrin:

haha..kopisai prepared to die soon...look at the number of fucktard infractors!!! anyhow zap and anyhow infract....si liao lah:(...nahbeh for nothing kena whacked....nahbeh!!!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha..kopisai prepared to die soon...look at the number of fucktard infractors!!! anyhow zap and anyhow infract....si liao lah:(...nahbeh for nothing kena whacked....nahbeh!!!
Boss Sam is afterall like the PAP master..got money got talk. No money no talk.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss Sam should just shut this stupid forum. Reading all these posts, 99% are trash posts and divisive to national unity amongst sinkies.

i do agree with you that this forum has an increased amount of trash...ever since boss change new system, all those with infp are abusing their power and create havoc.