• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bitcoin & cyptocurrencies

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
So did anyone here actually make any money from crypto since the first post? Or know of anyone personally who lost? Not friend of uncle type stories.

Any successful miners here?

Omg1086

I have a friend that I intro me to this company that do mining of ETH and they are successful and I also join in for min of 100usd and below is my Dec records

Attachments

• IMG_20180117_172844.png
    IMG_20180117_172844.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 185

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read about bitcoin just after Mt. Gox news. I was impressed in the beginning because it is real digital money "not controlled by any central authorities" - it is this "no central control" theme that made a fool of many. Quite recently when I read up more of what others say and some thinking myself, I realize bitcoin is a global con job.

Everything in this world is usually controlled by some people. In bitcoin the developers may be crooks - the founder of Mt.Gox was within the group. Hard fork is legit and can always happen - it doubles the number of coins way faster then what the US Fed can do, "at the stroke of midnight" just as how immediate the carriage of Cinderella was made to disappear.

I think there will still be "fools" - opps! I may be wrong - thinking USD 10,000 is a giveaway price; just buy now and HODL and it will - someday - go to $500,000 as per Macafee:smile:

Chan Rasjid.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh - can someone provide enlightenment on how or why he is Chief Fintech Officer of MAS?

No singkie (forget mere mortals, scholars even) was qualified enough to articulate these points?

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.28.40 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.28.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.29.00 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.29.08 AM.png

Contrast his comments now to a month ago:

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.32.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.32.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.32.54 AM.png

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
So did anyone here actually make any money from crypto since the first post? Or know of anyone personally who lost? Not friend of uncle type stories.

Any successful miners here?

First post was made in Dec 2017. Anyone who buys since then will be pissing their pants now. I bought bitcoin in Jan 2017 when it was $800 USD and sold it when it hit $1300. Have not touch it since. Did not make a lot as the limits on how much you can transfer/ buy each time is very low.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now look at this simple mathematics..the group who started this cyptocurrency holds some 1.5 million bitcoin..
Base on the value of usd10,000 per coin, he/they can amass some USD$15 billion.

Any rational person will want to take the money off the table and hence any rebound above usd 10k to usd12k, they will gladly unload and cash out.

They will slowly unload and the price will see the $5k mark or lower.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
First target $4k. Quite unlikely for it to fall back to $1k with all the moms and pops speculators around. Too much at stake for too many people for it to drop too rapidly.
Moms and pops panic much more easily. It'll be less then 1K.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing about cryptocurrencies is when the hype first started early last year, people were at least pretending to understand blockchain technology and could spin a few paragraphs of visionary platitudes to convince themselves and others they were investing instead of gambling. Nowadays all I hear is price up price down updates, nobody is even bothering with playing the informed investor part, it's become a 100% jackpot machine.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing about cryptocurrencies is when the hype first started early last year, people were at least pretending to understand blockchain technology and could spin a few paragraphs of visionary platitudes to convince themselves and others they were investing instead of gambling. Nowadays all I hear is price up price down updates, nobody is even bothering with playing the informed investor part, it's become a 100% jackpot machine.
the bullshitter who has been talking up bitcoin and blockchain here for several pages is now silent. most likely cum back here with a different moniker after being exposed. he doesn’t even know the fundamentals of blockchain and limitations it poses.