• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bitcoin & cyptocurrencies

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess. I think $7000 is not all as it started from $1000 at Jan 2017. It was an exponential rise all the way to $20,000. Vertical rise == vertical drop, no other laws of mechanics. There is no "escape velocity" in financial speed of rise!

Masayoshi Son who lost $70 billions in Nasdaq crash of Y2000; his stock dropped 99%:

We are all born different - in some sense fated. Masa lost $70 billion and is still around now very successful - he looks very handsome and cheerful. As there is a saying, coming into this world may even be viewed as a test. Wealth/Greed/lost is one such test. Owning 15,000 BTC in early 2012 and missing out the 2017 rise is indeed a test leading one person to suicide.

A secret to living smart is found in the Chinese proverb:
知足者为乐也. (contentment is happiness)

Release stress! Why not just dance as this Gandpa and lady, not all Chinese are gamblers:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cryptobubble
Could the Bitcoin bubble burst? Economists say that it has all the hallmarks of the dotcom boom and the US sub-prime housing crash that triggered the global financial crisis
19 Feb 2018

cryptobubble__rodrigo_de_matos.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now 9,900 only
it will keep going up and down as chink lemmings are selling their wives and daughters and going all in with bitcoin. when you know nvidia chips are selling like hot cakes you know chinks, japs and gooks are using them to mine from anywhere, including virtual data centers used by tech companies. the asiatic obsession with greed hoping for a bitcoin surge is mindboggling.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bitcoin is a con market. The total daily volume of bitfinex is USD 1.3 billion this moment. How is this accomplished?

I recently read a thread in bitcointalk.org where a person asked how to buy/sell USD 1 million of bitcoin. The various answers received were that it cannot be done in reality at any of these con exchanges! The value is too high. I think no sane person would deposit USD 1 million at any of these damned exchanges. But I would not hesitate to deposit this 1 million in one of our SG brokers to buy at our stock exchange simply because ours is strictly regulated - we have real spot quotes.

So how do they get a daily volumn of 1.3 billion from petty transactions?

I think this crash is just simply vertical up must be followed by a vertical down.

Chan Rasjid.

agreed. today low 6705 only

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bitcoin Smart Banknotes Launched in Singapore
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-smart-banknotes

By issuing Bitcoin notes in Singapore, this company is trying to be central bank.
Come on, they will definitely issue more notes (in bitcoin value) than their bitcoin inventory. Bitcoin notes are just a new currency unit that is supposed to be backed by bitcoin.

As long as redemption is lower than their bitcoin stockpile, they will be fine.

tangem-1068x1068.png