• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bitch 1 (XX) interviews Bitch 2 (Sylvia NOC)

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a dumb cunt. Anyone with half a brain will stay far away from the ugly cunt, dissociate herself completely, unless she had no access to the internet to read what everyone is saying.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bitch 1 has no access to internet I guess… so she has not read what everyone is saying about Bitch 2. Either that or she’s still trying to find her brain.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter how much the Penang midget fucked up her face, her genes will always remain that of an fugly bitch.

-QWHmczvNZis.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Half a million views so far so I guess catering to the lowest common denominator actually does work.

I apologise to all the stupid people of the world. Without you the internet would be a pretty quiet place... just some boffins exchanging equations and formulas.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Half a million views so far so I guess catering to the lowest common denominator actually does work.

I apologise to all the stupid people of the world. Without you the internet would be a pretty quiet place... just some boffins exchanging equations and formulas.

There's about 800k views by now. NOC is an important part of Singapore, thanks to the watermelon head and his bimbo. I've been in contact with Sylvia and Ryan to see if I can invest in NOC. I've always wanted to an owner of an important media company.