• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bikers come in!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro I really envy u, cos yr parents willing to follow u to Malaysia....
I ask my mother to move to my place but she always rejected....
Very sad! I buy big house also no use.... She rather stay in her 3 room flat which is small and dusty. I envy u as u can show yr filial piety - forgot how to spell..

slowly , bring her around in jb , let her experience gd food and gd buys then she will live with u in no time!

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro I really envy u, cos yr parents willing to follow u to Malaysia....
I ask my mother to move to my place but she always rejected....
Very sad! I buy big house also no use.... She rather stay in her 3 room flat which is small and dusty. I envy u as u can show yr filial piety - forgot how to spell..

I also have a hard time convincing my mother in the past..

after quite a number of argument, then she managed to budge.
1) toilet is nearer to her room.
2) affordable to hire her a maid.
3) better environment and standard of living.

Difficulty
1) she still thinks that JB is unsafe.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have a hard time convincing my mother in the past..

after quite a number of argument, then she managed to budge.
1) toilet is nearer to her room.
2) affordable to hire her a maid.
3) better environment and standard of living.

Difficulty
1) she still thinks that JB is unsafe.

Not to mention asking her to move to MY... I asked her to move to my place in SG a five room but she wouldn' t want.. Anyway I dun want to force her... That is why I tot of downgrading but end up buying JB. Anyway my flat near highway , very noisy at night, good to buy in JB, peaceful -- I mean no noise like the highway, and price is cheaper than a 3 room flat...

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention asking her to move to MY... I asked her to move to my place in SG a five room but she wouldn' t want.. Anyway I dun want to force her... That is why I tot of downgrading but end up buying JB. Anyway my flat near highway , very noisy at night, good to buy in JB, peaceful -- I mean no noise like the highway, and price is cheaper than a 3 room flat...

some old folks tend dont like to move around.. when they are used to a place..

mika14

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine , got his bag snatched few weeks ago somewhere before CIQ.
He put his bag at the front basket .
Guys , if you ride , dont put your bag there or carry it with you .

My friend ride a honda wave .
He immediately went to modify his slow bike become a racing bike .

Your bike running like slow deer , surely kena biten by a cheetah ...

It Is better to get a cheap second hand bike and spend about RM 1k for the modifications.
Especially for bikers who use 2nd link .:smile:

i currently slinging my shoei bag when i ride to sg...
dun want to buy so many stuffs in my box as it will make my box heavy and the box rack will damage after going thru all the stupid humps in both jb n sg ciq.

I riding Wave, wat mod can be done to make my Wave fast n yet can pass Vicom?

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didnt notice we have this thread till now!

like Arowana bro who used to ride ST1100, i also ride one and still riding one..previous bikes were RD125 and FZR...then i upgrade in 1999 to 1st hand ST1100 and still using it till now. Renewed d coe in 2009. Intend to use till coe expire cos milage super low (abt 70k km only hahah) or got someone offer to buy my bike.

But this bike is a leisure ride bike eventho i ride it to work (distance fr home to workplce embarassingly near that if i warm up my bike it will take longer than my journey to workplce kekek)

Took great care in terms of servicg d bike regularly every 6 mths cos my mileage will never reach d figures for servicing accordg to mileage.

This bike super shiok n i dun think they will attempt to kick or chase cos 1stly its too heavy to kick ( in all likelihood the kicker is the one that will fall kekeke) and 2ndly with one turn of my wrist they will eat my dust n smoke hehhe.

Am open to meetg up fellow sg bikers big or small on weekends esp when hse wic is under reno currently is ready

:smile:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i currently slinging my shoei bag when i ride to sg...
dun want to buy so many stuffs in my box as it will make my box heavy and the box rack will damage after going thru all the stupid humps in both jb n sg ciq.

I riding Wave, wat mod can be done to make my Wave fast n yet can pass Vicom?

Actually any mod to mar ur bike faster also can but when u inspectn u get the bike shop u do mod to send the bike for inspectn for u. Pay a bit extra for the service but sure pass. My bike no mod but got one time neva pass due to exhaust emission. So i get my bike shop to do for me wifout any rectificatn. Cleared.