• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big cheating saga involving an internet blogger/model

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very sinkie woman .... Want to apologise just apologise .. Why talk so much and trying to paint herself as victim too ? Knn . over in Japan if u mean u are sorry means u are sorry full stop ., and keep your bloody mouth shut and sincerely apologise . Never use the word " but " .

You probably cannot find someone that horrible looking in Japan, drifter San.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. This is no apology. She has done this before and got away with it.

Very sinkie woman .... Want to apologise just apologise .. Why talk so much and trying to paint herself as victim too ? Knn . over in Japan if u mean u are sorry means u are sorry full stop ., and keep your bloody mouth shut and sincerely apologise . Never use the word " but " .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree. This is no apology. She has done this before and got away with it.

I hate ppl who apologise using the word " if " or "but " .. Can't they just fucking apologise without still trying to paint herself as victim too .

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if zoe really love alvin, she shouldn't apologise. love is selfish. if zoe cannot have alvin and buay jia buay koon (cannot eat and sleep). then might as well go all out to get him. this mudland yuki only want revenge, went to her FB, talk like macam very magnanimous. damage done liao then act kind. she should do the sum, money in pocket liao. keep quiet, go jia hong. no need to go FB and do all these wayang. sometime those so call "victim" are the one who make use of the situation and victimise the other parties. it can be more damaging than what the "victim" received. for me it's a private affair, settle it and maybe look for your good friends for support. get over it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know what you mean. " I apologise ""if"" I did something wrong". Heard it and seen it too many times.

I hate ppl who apologise using the word " if " or "but " .. Can't they just fucking apologise without still trying to paint herself as victim too .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know what you mean. " I apologise ""if"" I did something wrong". Heard it and seen it too many times.

That's right .. Or " I know I'm in the wrong BUT " or " I apologise , but IF you never ..." . Those sentences are not used for apologise. that kind of sentence are use to make the other party feel bad ..period .

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Finally got my head around this silly scandal. Basically nothing but a serial marriage breaker (ZR) scoring yet another victim and pretending to be contrite in a very PAP-like fashion. Her "sorry" ranks even below LHL's "sorry" and should be regarded in much the same light. By the way the victim is not Alvin but Yuki. The fucking chipmunk ought to have his head examined. Nearly caused someone to hurt herself after families had been informed of their pending marriage. Bloody moron.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spent the last 2 days looking for the model in this saga. Only today I found that it was the ugly looking thing. Also found that she is a Tan. Then got briefing from my staff who seem completely hooked in this . Not only serial marriage breaker but her BF dropped her after he caught her cheating on 3 occasions including with a married man. Then found both set of families are heavily involved including bullshitting the hotel. Then the moron has audacity to find a job for her sister Zonia thru Yuki ex boyfriend. Raymond Zero Tan, the father must be the laughing stock of this country.

Whats with Barclays staff. 2 major high profile incidents within 2 months.

Finally got my head around this silly scandal. .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You 2 are too old and too wise for this kind of scandal lah, only suitable for young people like us :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I spent the last 2 days looking for the model in this saga. Only today I found that it was the ugly looking thing. Also found that she is a Tan. Then got briefing from my staff who seem completely hooked in this . Not only serial marriage breaker but her BF dropped her after he caught her cheating on 3 occasions including with a married man. Then found both set of families are heavily involved including bullshitting the hotel. Then the moron has audacity to find a job for her sister Zonia thru Yuki ex boyfriend. Raymond Zero Tan, the father must be the laughing stock of this country.

Whats with Barclays staff. 2 major high profile incidents within 2 months.

for a sinkies gal, she look quite good.