• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware Of Confidence Tricksters

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never is the rule of thumb here. Not even with my cronies. :biggrin:
Yes, only the guilties with unknown motives do not have the guts to see people. Lim peh most scare of this type of faceless anonymous and tua kang yao siu too. Knn, don't know when behind give you one knife and pretending to help you by pulling thr knife.

But limpeh doubt this type got the guts to see me face to face, be it sg or los.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, only the guilties with unknown motives do not have the guts to see people. Lim peh most scare of this type of faceless anonymous and tua kang yao siu too. Knn, don't know when behind give you one knife and pretending to help you by pulling thr knife.

But limpeh doubt this type got the guts to see me face to face, be it sg or los.

Yah lah u are another dua kang yao siu ranting anonymously behind a moniker. For all we know u could be a chicken shit in real life. Think u can pull it off with this? How many of my enemies here have issued this challenge and failed? Try harder ok. And don't let me catch u stalking my clones ranting like a pussy. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lah u are another damn great dua kang yao siu ranting anonymously behind a moniker. For all we know u could be a chicken shit in real life. Think u can pull it off with this? How many of my enemies here have issued this challenge and failed? Try harder ok. And don't let me catch u stalking my clones ranting like a pussy. :biggrin:
You can pay me a visit in LOS to see if i am a tua kang yao siu or not just like many n
Bros did

Or limpeh can visit you in sinking land. I doubt you have the guts to see me in person.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can pay me a visit in LOS to see if i am a tua kang yao siu or not just like many n
Bros did

Or limpeh can visit you in sinking land. I doubt you have the guts to see me in person.

You damn big fuck is it? Hiding in LOS and wasting my time just to see your ah pek face? Wahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please your lumpar lah old man. Now i want piss u off, what can u do about it??? :biggrin:
So is that all you can do behind the keyboard? Limpeh invite you here, you no balls, limpeh see you in sg, you also no balls. What to say? You win ok? Swee boh?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not you lah bro. You are genuine as they come. This one goes way back before you stepped in.

The nature of confidence tricksters is that they must appear in person if not they cannot sink in their hooks. You are better of talking to faceless individuals. Ever wonder why Sam and many others keep mentioning not to meet and not to provide person details.

We had this from this early years and it keeps re-surfacing. We had a forummer who went to HK and got swindled on the basis of a joint venture in PRC. All the connections and contacts were from here and we saw it develop. A whole bunch of others followed.

In essence a confidence trickster will be dying to meet you face to face as opposed to remaining anonymous. They also use 2 targets who know each other as one target thinks that the other target has sussed him out. It is easier to con a ovely confident individual than a nervous. That is the basis of their trade. The best part is when they are conned they remain quiet.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old liao bak chiu chair meh. See my earlier post #20 if u are cock eye. :biggrin:

Ok lah, me eye really got problem as many knew especially with using stoopid eye fone with slow gprs service here. If my word not polite, i sincerely paiseh to you. Drinks and food on me if we got chance to meet.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The nature of confidence tricksters is that they must appear in person if not they cannot sink in their hooks. You are better of talking to faceless individuals. Ever wonder why Sam and many others keep mentioning not to meet and not to provide person details.

We had this from this early years and it keeps re-surfacing. We had a forummer who went to HK and got swindled on the basis of a joint venture in PRC. All the connections and contacts were from here and we saw it develop. A whole bunch of others followed.

In essence a confidence trickster will be dying to meet you face to face as opposed to remaining anonymous. They also use 2 targets who know each other as one target thinks that the other target has sussed him out. It is easier to con a ovely confident individual than a nervous. That is the basis of their trade. The best part is when they are conned they remain quiet.

Online personas. You can be careful and have a eagle eye but u can't change that. I have spotted them and i have to keep it to myself and not reveal here in the open forum because all it takes is a change of clones and abandon the old one.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah, me eye really got problem as many knew especially with using stoopid eye fone with slow gprs service here. If my word not polite, i sincerely paiseh to you. Drinks and food on me if we got chance to meet.

Thank you but frankly u don't have to be polite to this asshole. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Lights off but still got some signal.

Scrobal, you think too highly of yourself. You are just another faceless character here. Why you behave like you are the almighty god. I don't like your bite around the bush crap. Joetys is the one you mentioned. I admit i know joetys personally and you don't have to worry about joetys. I rather you worry about spending too much time on sbf.

Jw5, think it's fair you quote the names. Not steady to put 1/2 ball nia rite? Your mesaage strongly suggested khun ying pojaman and queen seon duk are the names. Any thing i miss?

knn you still not sleep and want to quarrel with people?

Just saw this thread la. jialat liao so they found out about me liao izzit? I'm being exposed liaoz issit? Singapore-Bangkok-Jalarta sioa liaoz where should I runroad to next. Got lobang please tell me I'm running out of idea bro.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just saw this thread la. jialat liao so they found out about me liao izzit? I'm being exposed liaoz issit? Singapore-Bangkok-Jalarta sioa liaoz where should I runroad to next. Got lobang please tell me I'm running out of idea bro.

Phnom Penh not too bad leh. Many S'poreans to keep you company. Can carry firearms too.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year I ever met Irene before but can tell she's a nice person , not a con artist . I always can trust my six sense .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Phnom Penh not too bad leh. Many S'poreans to keep you company. Can carry firearms too.

Aha like that I can bring my maid along with her glock. Shitz maybe can find Ramsey there also. Thanks bud!

jw5

Loyal

Bro chonburifc,
I told joetys that I won't respond in this thread other than to continue to try and "psychoanalyse", but after reading this post, I changed my mind.
If the potential confidence trickster does not meet people, how does he carry out his scam? By sending a pm with his bank account number and asking you to deposit money in it?

Do be careful of people you encounter on the internet who are "too nice" to you. (and I am not referring to joetys, hahaha)
Nice and friendly netizens there are plenty, but it's telling when they overdo it.
They may want something from you (and it's not your friendship and affection) or they may want to use you to get what they want.
Especially if their pattern of behaviour is totally inconsistent from the past. We all know that personality transplants have not been invented yet.

Being annonymous doesn't mean someone has something to hide. He may want to maintain his privacy or is simply not interested in meeting people. But why would someone with nothing to hide want to deregister an online account? For what purpose?

Cheers and have a good day.