• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

best sleeping pills in train. pregnant woman

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=48002

This man was alerted to the presence of a pregnant woman by STOMPer Sandra while travelling on a train. Yet he chose to ignore the pregnant woman, infuriating the STOMPer.

In an email yesterday (Dec 22), the irate STOMPer wrote:

"I'm so angry over this incident.

"I boarded the train after work. The train wasn't very packed, around 80% occupied.

"A heavily pregnant lady caught my eyes immediately as I entered the train. She was standing infront of 2 men. One of them was occupying the priority seat. Yet no one in the train offered a seat to her.

"I observed the situation for a while yet as there was no response from anyone. I then waved to the man sitting on the priority seat who was playing with his mobile phone. He looked up at me and I pointed to the pregnant lady signalling to him to offer the seat to her.

"He looked at her, then he just looked away, his butt stuck to the seat still. He totally ignored the pregnant lady!

"Absurd! The man sitting beside him finally saw the lady and quickly offered his seat to her.

"I was fuming! What a 'man'!

"Such an irritating man, I wish to give him a tight slap!"

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually nobody are obliged to offer u a seat just because you are pregnant, sick, old or anything.

This is life.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=48002

This man was alerted to the presence of a pregnant woman by STOMPer Sandra while travelling on a train. Yet he chose to ignore the pregnant woman, infuriating the STOMPer.

In an email yesterday (Dec 22), the irate STOMPer wrote:

"I'm so angry over this incident.

"I boarded the train after work. The train wasn't very packed, around 80% occupied.

"A heavily pregnant lady caught my eyes immediately as I entered the train. She was standing infront of 2 men. One of them was occupying the priority seat. Yet no one in the train offered a seat to her.

"I observed the situation for a while yet as there was no response from anyone. I then waved to the man sitting on the priority seat who was playing with his mobile phone. He looked up at me and I pointed to the pregnant lady signalling to him to offer the seat to her.

"He looked at her, then he just looked away, his butt stuck to the seat still. He totally ignored the pregnant lady!

"Absurd! The man sitting beside him finally saw the lady and quickly offered his seat to her.

"I was fuming! What a 'man'!

"Such an irritating man, I wish to give him a tight slap!"

In my experience travelling the public transport, it is the women, who seldom give their seats to any of their pregnant kind. Men, give up their seats more often to pregnant women, especially those pretty ones.

I have often given up seats to them....selectively:biggrin:, other than that, I FALL ASLEEP..ha ha ha:biggrin:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
While its good to give up a seat to a pregnant women, its not a right of a pregnant woman to demand a seat.

SMRT has removed more seats to make money. Giving up seats will only encourage standing-only cabins.

jw5

Loyal
While its good to give up a seat to a pregnant women, its not a right of a pregnant woman to demand a seat.

SMRT has removed more seats to make money. Giving up seats will only encourage standing-only cabins.
Please do give up your seat to the elderly, sick and disabled.
But don't feel obligated to give up to your seat to a pregnant woman.
Nobody asked her to get pregnant, whereas the others didn't have a choice.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

pregnant also got no choice wat :(! once got fucked sure pregnant wan:biggrin:

U

UpYoz_olo

Would be nice if your mother was treated like that before you came about :smile: I totally agree with you :oIo: